Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    Strictly Saturday and Sunday.

Be interested to hear more why you have set these rules for yourself?
  • mk64 wrote:
    I adored both Sim City up to 2000 and Championship Manager up to about the same time 2000. Since then i've not gone back to them, they got too complex and became too micro management to be fun for me.  I definitely also have slowly moved away from racing games and speedrunning games as i tend to get as much enjoyment from watching them on twitch or youtube than the stress of actually competing myself.

I watch a lot of game content in the week on youtube, yeah - mostly old games, speedrunning stuff etc rather than reviews/content about new/upcoming releases.
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    nick_md wrote:

Its when the BBC put the show on.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I can 100% say that FM has barely any micro management. I play on full sim level and once you know the correct options to select ~(its a game after all) you can fly through a season. Can even sim matches if you like.
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    nick_md wrote:

Tbh it's purely because after working all day in front of screens, I just can't be bothered with engaging with a game, I prefer to slump and consume video.

I guess it's not 'strictly' as if I did fancy a bash at something mid-week, I would, I just find that I don't have the energy or desire. Weekends I'm fresh and pretty much up for starting a session in the morning.
  • I can 100% say that FM has barely any micro management. I play on full sim level and once you know the correct options to select ~(its a game after all) you can fly through a season. Can even sim matches if you like.

Tbf, you can do a lot of micro management, but as you say you don't have to do it.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    Speedhaak wrote:
    nick_md wrote:
    Tbh it's purely because after working all day in front of screens, I just can't be bothered with engaging with a game, I prefer to slump and consume video. I guess it's not 'strictly' as if I did fancy a bash at something mid-week, I would, I just find that I don't have the energy or desire. Weekends I'm fresh and pretty much up for starting a session in the morning.

Ah yeah, I can relate to this. More or less the same these days, catching up on all the shows I missed. Recently finished Vikings, The Expanse, Dark and just last night Raised by Wolves. The missus and I then have been watching Modern Family, Deceit and Mare of Easttown.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    What did you think about how utterly shite Raised by Wolves got?
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Not sure I've processed it yet :P although I did find all the Ragnar in Space comments on IMDB hilarious, poor Travis.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!