CryEngine, Unity, Unreal and other engines.
  • Well I'll give that a go. Firstly this project, then I'm going to remake Battlefield 3.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Webbins wrote:
    Well I'll give that a go. Firstly this project, then I'm going to remake Battlefield 3.

Haha, from experience, make your idea as incredibly simple as you can, a single core very precise concept and try stick to it as long as possible.. it will expand automatically as you work and new ideas come so its best to keep it simple

I'm not sure even doing something like an fps is a good idea at all because of the amount of extraneous content you have to create for it not to be wank

Main thing anyone new to it will find is the sheer amount of stuff you have to create that you didn't expect to at all. It gets ridiculous. The more complex or 'realistic' your idea (fps being realistic as it approximates a human perception), the more stuff you have to make, unless youve had some ingenious self contained idea
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Make a Tiny Wings clone using a bike instead of a bird, I'll buy it...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!