Advent Calendar
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Is the adventure family friendly (12a)?

Difficult one - I think 12a is about right but I wouldn't go much younger.  Whilst there are a fair few happy endings, there are some pretty bleak ones too. There's no sex, and by definition everything is written rather than seen, but there's definitely some horror depending upon where you go, and what you choose to do.  Bad Things can happen.
  • Are there endings without a name? Like if I were to say for example 
    Spoiler:

Is that the end?
  • Are there endings without a name? Like if I were to say for example 
    Spoiler:
    Is that the end?

Yes!  That one!  The others are much clearer...
    Spoiler:
  • Ah yes, I see it now.
  • So, there's a prize for the first person to find the secret ending, and post in this thread the sentence spoken by the tin robot.  There's a second prize (because I'm worried that it's possible no-one finds that one) for the first person to find at least 20 endings. Each ending has a distinctive name given to it (like "The Shut Up And Let Us Play Ending") so be the first to list 20, and you win. That's it.  I hope you've got some pleasure out of this little thread, and that the game provides a fun diversion. Here it is: The Bear and Badger Christmas Adventure Merry Christmas!

You shouldn't have been worried.   
    Spoiler:
  • This is great Tin, cheers. Done 4 endings so far, gonna have another blast this aft.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • So, there's a prize for the first person to find the secret ending, and post in this thread the sentence spoken by the tin robot.  There's a second prize (because I'm worried that it's possible no-one finds that one) for the first person to find at least 20 endings. Each ending has a distinctive name given to it (like "The Shut Up And Let Us Play Ending") so be the first to list 20, and you win. That's it.  I hope you've got some pleasure out of this little thread, and that the game provides a fun diversion. Here it is: The Bear and Badger Christmas Adventure Merry Christmas!
    You shouldn't have been worried.   
    Spoiler:

Wooo!  You are the winner of the first prize!  Congratulations - I'll send you a message to sort out getting the prize to you...

(My wife is now very impressed as I asked her to playtest it whilst I was at work and she is yet to find the robot...)
  • Conclusion: we are not worthy of Tin or Dante.
  • I wish I had time to look at this but I don't so I'll just say, once again, that Tin is lovely.
  • (Although he has a very silly hat.)
  • Unlikely wrote:
    (Although he has a very silly hat.)

Tragically, that was one of my better hats.
  • Yeah that's amazing, I'll defo have a look tonight before bed
  • Bless you Tin. Your little thread of Christmas cheer has put a smile on my face every day :)
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • g.man wrote:
    Bless you Tin. Your little thread of Christmas cheer has put a smile on my face every day :)

Delighted to hear it!
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Well the end of this thread ended on a fucking high. I started the game fairly drunk. Then had to stop for family chats and more drinks and came back to it and it’s reset but what I’ve done so far is excellent. Tin sir, well played, you are a scholar and a gent.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Just had a couple runs through the story. One a surprisingly short ending. The other…
    Spoiler:

:-)
  • Aye. The game is awesome. Splendid effort there Tin. :)
  • I just got seriously freaked out by "a huge cloud of foot" so I did what you'd expect.
  • Now I am
    Spoiler:
    What the fuck has happened to my hands??
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Now I am
    Spoiler:
    What the fuck has happened to my hands??

(Quickly edits). I don't know what you're talking about...
    Spoiler:
  • Also, you should have seen typos that were there on the first draft...
  • I have just experienced
    Spoiler:
  • Unlikely wrote:
    I have just experienced
    Spoiler:

Ah yes, I pulled out all the stops for that one. A mindblowing visual extravaganza. (Had it been made in 1980)

Meanwhile Mrs Robot has finally found the tin robot in the game, despite having a 48 hour head start on Dante.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    I have just experienced
    Spoiler:

That’s the ending I got too. Banger. 10/10 would perceive true reality again.
  • Just bumping this to let Tin know that I did recieve the chocolates, and let everyone know that they were amazing, as is Tin.

jOiOd9W.jpg

And inside, they appear to be Pac Man ghosts.

YxWq6Rv.jpg
  • Awesome :)
  • And inside, they appear to be Pac Man ghosts.

YxWq6Rv.jpg

Put your finger in your ear and wiggle it for the authentic Pac Man experience :)
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    I ended up down the pub and I was happy with that, but there's secrets? Guess I'm back down the rabbit hole.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Just bumping this to let Tin know that I did recieve the chocolates, and let everyone know that they were amazing, as is Tin.

I'm glad they finally arrived, I hope they taste as good as they look.  (Though I'm not sure what I expect PacMan ghosts to taste like...)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!