Game Time
  • MattyJ wrote:
    I'm sure I've left my 360 on for an achievement in something but I can't remember what it was.
    You might as well go and turn it off then.
  • Yeah much love for Metal Gear 4. Crazy as a bastard and like watching an entire box set of a badly translated anime series but yes, good stuff.
    I'm a Sasquatch man and I'm watching you.
  • Seeing as unlikely is away, im going to say this thread am Shoite Maria.

I do remember seeing sonic tap his foot if you left him for a while.

I played chuckie egg for so long I was getting an extra life every 2 eggs. I ended up switching it off because I was hungry.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • JonB wrote:
    MattyJ wrote:
    I'm sure I've left my 360 on for an achievement in something but I can't remember what it was.
    You might as well go and turn it off then.

Ha, I meant in the past!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Football/Championship manager deserves a mention here  - some really long games have been run with odd results. Leagues with odd points/goal differences, odd player name conjugations, weird financial trends.
  • MGS3 is quite easily one of the best games of all time, it didn't have any odd moments, but it had clever little details and a fantastic ending.
    I'll always remember MGS4 for the motorbike cut scene in Prague, masterful direction.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Seeing as unlikely is away, im going to say this thread am Shoite Maria.

I played chuckie egg for so long I was getting an extra life every 2 eggs. I ended up switching it off because I was hungry.

It's not really a shit thread though is it? Quite a few people posting including yourself.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I used to sell meat mithkabobs in my bazaar outside Selbina in FFXI whilst at work.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • mk64 wrote:
    Seeing as unlikely is away, im going to say this thread am Shoite Maria.

It's not really a shit thread though is it? Quite a few people posting including yourself.

I'm just being a dickheadtrollerlollerspackerskater..

:D

Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message

Super Mario World (SNES) - don't touch the controller for a couple of mins when in the Special World map and get a nice Super Mario Bros 1 remix tune.

Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • The sonic foot tapping thing was so effective that I started looking for idle animations in everything and making a huge deal about it when they weren't there. I was like 8 though. I still love a good idle animation.
    XBL: DJ Rick Joyce
    PSN: P-BAP
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    He's linking Edge quick ban him.
  • Toejam & Earl had the best idle animation.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Yeah much love for Metal Gear 4. Crazy as a bastard and like watching an entire box set of a badly translated anime series but yes, good stuff.

Much ott love for 4 here too.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Toejam & Earl had the best idle animation.

I preferred (and I think my first) was DKC on the snes. Both donkey and diddy had one. I also started looking around in every game for one. Just playing Oot and tried links one both as kid and adult. Mario 64's is really good too.

I didn't know about the smw special world one.

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • EWJ for idle animation tbh.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Football/Championship manager deserves a mention here  - some really long games have been run with odd results. Leagues with odd points/goal differences, odd player name conjugations, weird financial trends.

Yeah, very true. I had one game running for about 30 years game time and I my last team (Madrid) was full of single name players - 3 Rauls in the first team and I'm fairly certain all 3 came from the youth team.

Regarding Achievements that need ridiculous long game time, these should be scrapped. They are absolutely pointless. The one in Darksiders where you need to ride the horse an insane amount of time is really bad. There's no skill and from what I've read online the only way to do it is to stick a bit of elastic on your analogue stick so you run in a circle and walk away for 2 hours. Fuck anyone who bothered.
    SFV - reddave360
  • In Braid you've got to wait 2 hours for a platform to move enough for you to access a secret star.
  • Don't know about 10 thousand, but I got to 1k on a certain game...

jul2012001.jpg

Nothing 'interesting' to report, other than I should have improved more than I have.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!