General Games News
  • So if they have to look at blood and guts and violence to make realistic blood and guts why don't they ever do the same for vegetation?  Really irks me how nearly all games get this so wrong.  It's like they look in a picture book for JUNGLE PLANTS FOR THE JUNGLE LEVEL! without actually wondering where in the world that jungle may be set and in what settings those plants and trees would grow.  But then none of you will have ever realised this so it's just good enough i guess.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I love niche rants from people who know their shit.
  • My dad's email spat with the author of The Railways of Beckenham was a belter.
  • I was giggling at myself about how silly i sounded but this shit matters.
    Who'd honestly expect to see a Dicksonia Antarctica growing in direct sunlight?  Hmmm?

Exactly, and I rest my case.
  • What we need now is a modified gif of Laura Dern refusing to take her eyes off a big leaf.
  • You'd think she'd prefer them back in her head but hey.
  • So.
    ProJared anyone?
    Doubt many here will know who he is (DO NOT GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH). Rouj might know who he is.
  • Laughed my ass off mate

He looks like earthworm Jim without the suit
  • It would be funnier if he wasnt sending dick pics to 16 year olds but its definitely funny.

I liked H3H3's take on it. Basically it ruins all incel arguments, because if THAT GUY is married and having an affair and soliciting nudes then...
  • I'm also a bit gutted for some of the guys he worked with. I quite liked Madness and that has been decimated as he was on like 70% of it. (Never really liked him mind, was always creepy as fuck)
    The Completionist and Game Grumps as well, especially Ross from Game Grumps.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    i just google image searched him and its just a lot of images of a long neck suave gentleman
  • I saw people talking about his wife saying his dick is big. I decided I didn't care from there.
  • @DS
    That's good.
    There are weird dick pics out there, I imagine the meme fire that was his subreddit has buried them.
  • I am not really into H3H3 as I think they’re part of that frustrating “oh what if the alt-right are ok?” crowd I despise but my first reaction to the whole PJ matter is documented on the twitters if you wish to observe my admonishment of his abuse of power
  • What who?
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • @Temps
    I rarely watch H3H3 and do agree.
    Will check yo Twits, although I can imagine and the abuse of power is indeed abhorrent whether they are underage or not.
  • Facewon wrote:
    What who?

I just googled it. Apparently he’s a YouTube ‘star’/‘personality’.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Says the 31 year old. ;)

Help a codger out.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Facewon wrote:
    What who?

A YouTube cockend.
  • Does games reviews and D&D talk or something.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I've just seen the dick pic. Tbf to him he has some girth but he does the classic beta man ting of holding it with his full hand and pushing down on it so as it looks bigger than it is (trust me am a pro at this). Also the pic is taken from underneath which tricks the perception of it.

However for a man who resembles the living embodiment of Momo, its a solid, above average cock.

Short review:

Length - 6
    Girth - 8
    Head - 7
    Attraction - Minimal
    Ladies - Lucky
  • Hands on hips, always
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Strong.
  • As brief a synopsis as reasonable, but it is all sorta of soap opera as well so need to get the juicy bits.

Projared is a gamer youtuber, Let's Plays, reviews etc etc. Had 1mil subs so fairly high profile.

He was/is married to a woman called Heidi (she's a cosplayer, Instagram whatevs).

He cheated on Heidi with a girl called Holly (lesser youtuber) who was married to Ross of Game Grumps (Game Grumps pretty big, Ross not so much but not far off Jared).

Ross and Holly divorced last year, no one really questioned it.

ProJared tweets a statement that him and Heidi are divorcing, implying it's pretty balanced and they both had therapy etc.

Heidi responds by saying she has been Twitter blocked by Jared and had no idea of this statement until someone copy pasted it to her. Although she did know about the divorce.

(I'm not 100% sure the small privacy details on this but mostly correct)
    She retaliated by revealing Jared is running Tumblers and sex blogs that are invite only. Under the guise of body image self esteem he is encouraging people to send nudes, using his influence as a semi-celeb heavily.

The internet being the internet some start calling bullshit.
    Then a load of women come out saying that he convinced them to send nudes when they were at or around 16 years old, which he knew.

Internet being internet calls for evidence and there are posts of him sending dick pics to these girls as well as conversations where he is heavily leaning on them to reciprocate and getting what he wants, obviously the images sent back are excluded.

Every channel he collaborated with has pulled their videos, his friends disowned him (PBG defended at first then realised what was happening, Face the start of this is actually in a link to a Twitter you posted in the Myso thread.).

His subreddit mods removed his mod privileges allowing a deep burn of memes for about 48 hours.
  • I've just seen the dick pic. Tbf to him he has some girth but he does the classic beta man ting of holding it with his full hand and pushing down on it so as it looks bigger than it is (trust me am a pro at this). Also the pic is taken from underneath which tricks the perception of it.

However for a man who resembles the living embodiment of Momo, its a solid, above average cock.

Short review:

Length - 6
    Girth - 8
    Head - 7
    Attraction - Minimal
    Ladies - Lucky

Gotta deduct a few points for the face he is pulling as well.
    Creep factor -10

A 7 for head? Looks like Raiden's hat.
  • Love it LD, perfect summation of the whole shitshow bar the fact he looks like a Dreamworks Buzzard
  • Imagine being so into YouTube and Social Media that you know how to put out a press release about you and your Wife’s divorce that they can’t even see!!?!!??

Batshit.
  • I can’t work out if this is going to ruin Yoss’s evening or if he’ll declare that this is what he was getting at all along but Sony and MS are teaming up?...

Someone photoshop me Bob and Yoss holding hands or something please.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/5/16/18628245/sony-microsoft-collaboration-google-stadia-cloud-gaming

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!