General Games News
  • Team Xbox indeed. I play on my Switch far more.

And as if my post above is 'bullying.' Get a grip.

Only because Xbox has no games!

When it's becoming repeated from the same crowd of people it's considered 'ganging up' wich is the same as bullying.

Always the same people shit posting.
    Put me on ignore or something and go Fuck yourself.
  • digi wrote:
    Team Xbox indeed. I play on my Switch far more.

And as if my post above is 'bullying.' Get a grip.

Only because Xbox has no games!

When it's becoming repeated from the same crowd of people it's considered 'ganging up' wich is the same as bullying.

I think I will, actually.

Absolute joke of a man.

Edit: Actually, I don't mean that. Hope whatever is wrong gets better soon.
  • I would be interested to know the profits of these services.
    Turn over is vanity after all.

Netflix is pretty transparent as that is all they do and currently they arent making much out of it. All part of the strategy apparently but I cant help but feel they are getting people hooked on all sub services on their buck.

MS are putting the price of Gold up. The standard of GWG has fallen imho. It could be that they are struggling with not having the scale of users the PS+ has. I suspect operating costs decrease per user as user numbers increase.
    Their focus though is clearly Game Pass, I cannot see that they are making anything directly from Game Pass mind. At 8 quid it is cheap but there are nearly always offers available that stack too. Again seems like a strategy to get people hooked on that model.

Amazon likely write off Prime against product sales. The free delivery makes Amazon the default shopping destination for many, even more so than before they had Prime.
  • Sony have sold at least double the amount of consoles so not surprised really.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • LivDiv wrote:
    I would be interested to know the profits of these services.
    Turn over is vanity after all.

Netflix is pretty transparent as that is all they do and currently they arent making much out of it. All part of the strategy apparently but I cant help but feel they are getting people hooked on all sub services on their buck.

MS are putting the price of Gold up. The standard of GWG has fallen imho. It could be that they are struggling with not having the scale of users the PS+ has. I suspect operating costs decrease per user as user numbers increase.
    Their focus though is clearly Game Pass, I cannot see that they are making anything directly from Game Pass mind. At 8 quid it is cheap but there are nearly always offers available that stack too. Again seems like a strategy to get people hooked on that model.

Amazon likely write off Prime against product sales. The free delivery makes Amazon the default shopping destination for many, even more so than before they had Prime.

With the new Ultimate, it's clear they're not that worried about games with gold imo. I forget I'm paying for the ability to play online so to speak these days, it's been so long since it started. Just part and parcel of the console. Really I'm viewing it now as I'm paying for game pass and everything else is extra
  • Yeah I think that will be the way they eventually want the majority of people to view it.
  • digi wrote:

I think I will, actually.

Absolute joke of a man.

Edit: Actually, I don't mean that. Hope whatever is wrong gets better soon.
    You and the others chipping in have clearly upset him, so maybe just walk/click away and leave him be in future, eh?
  • Maybe a good idea. Don't think I've done anything remotely off other than the joke of a man comment - which I've already retracted - but I don't to cause upset so we'll leave it there.

Hugs all round.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    bear-05.jpg

Edit: FFS.
  • I'm surprised psn isn't bigger. Sony have a shitload of content in film, music and gaming distribution so if they combined it all into a single sub then they could surely have a ridiculously attractive multimedia library.

Still probably less popular than fortnite though.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • And yoss' post above was unbearable!
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • How would you price it though?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Vela wrote:
    And yoss' post above was unbearable!

He needs a paws button
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Probably a shit in the woods too.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • How would you price it though?

Tier system maybe? Let's say its 3 modules - games, movie and music. 8 bucks each, 2 for 15, 20 for all 3. Games has a very different aspects though - online play, Gamepass or just free games.
    SFV - reddave360
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    Vela wrote:
    And yoss' post above was unbearable!
    He needs a paws button

For those kodiak moments
  • That's beary good Vera.
  • Outland at 6.08.  Always fancied that but never played it.
  • Latest Nintendo offers: buy a switch now and get 30 quid of eShop credit. It’s been suggested this is a bitter pill sweetener before the mini is announced.
  • Better than a pack in of Brute Force
  • Latest Nintendo offers: buy a switch now and get 30 quid of eShop credit. It’s been suggested this is a bitter pill sweetener before the mini is announced.

They had a similar deal in the US back in March (bought sister a switch), so I wouldn’t read too much into it.

iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Sega are releasing a set of 22 mini model carts for the Mega Drive Mini.

d14d335552f93a10389ab3389b15avx5.JPG
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • This is basically a redo of Actraiser:

• I'm not against the idea, but would always prefer a lavish hand drawn art style over the kind of visuals above.
  • It does look a little bland.
  • A revival of Quintet to see what they can do now is my most wanted thing in gaming. Of course the key guys might be working at some dev or other now, but the games they made as a devco for the SNES in particular were among the best.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Greg Miller has been banned from E3 2020 as they alleged he gave his badge to someone else.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Who is Greg Miller?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!