EDGE: Christ on a bike, it’s a knuckle sando!
  • Bob wrote:
    Yes mate no worries, you should always look a gift horse right in the mouth. Will speed read and send!

No need for the speed read pal.
    But thanx.

Looks like a nice cover going by optimark_prime s twitter.
    (and rainbow pages too)
  • Sorry, for those not on Twitter...

pgvsws4.jpg
    RYmhsGQ.jpg
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Mine still hasn't arrived yet, bet the postie nabbed it.
  • Mine hasn’t either
    The Forum Herald™
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Nor mineses
  • No sign of the workses subses yet either.
  • My copy just arrived. Interestingly my name and address seems to have been printed/transferred onto the cover itself rather than a separate sheet, which I guess makes it a little more personal/unique (if a little weird).
  • Mine just arrived as well
  • Mine hasn’t but posty hasn’t been yet cos probably enjoying a second breakfast
    The Forum Herald™
  • My copy for the Alyx one arrived end of last week so I guess I won't be able to feel better until a month from now
  • Finally got round to reading last months Edge. Wondered why they didn't response to Reg's letter. Then realise they did at the end of the letters section.

Did you follow their advise reg?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Their advice? Nah.
  • Is this issue any good?
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Is this issue any good?

No. I didnt like it. But they did well to get something out
  • On the other hand, I really like it. More like one of their special compendiums than a regular issue but I always enjoy them.
  • Still no copy for me
    The Forum Herald™
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Still not arrived here.
  • Mine hasn’t arrived either. 

I don’t expect it to as I don’t subscribe to physical.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Mine came today. I appreciate the sentiment of it and the editor's page, quite touching and feelgood. Convinced me to keep my sub active. I was pondering to cancel as I don't really read the mag anymore, just shove in the bookcase until it can hold no more.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Surely shoving it in the bookcase was the traditional edge sentiment.
  • The binders of FNF results will soon take over.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Mine arrived today. Here's the full list of games so we can argue over what was excluded which is not in the sentiment of the issue but is always a hoot.

Spoiler:
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Mine arrived today. Here's the full list of games so we can argue over what was excluded which is not in the sentiment of the issue but is always a hoot.

Spoiler:

I dont agree with the list at all. If it was meant to be the best gamea to play while locked at home.
  • I think it's more meant to be games that will cheer you up.

Glad to see outrun 2 there. It's lovely breezy art always uplifted me. Oddly, I'd also throw rainbow islands on there. Also felt a real uplifting game.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    Spoiler:
    I dont agree with the list at all. If it was meant to be the best gamea to play while locked at home.

It isn't. It's a list of games that are meant to "ease tension and nourish the soul", feelgood things to take your mind off the current crisis in a pleasant way.
  • Kazuo wrote:
    It's a list of games that are meant to "ease tension and nourish the soul", feelgood things to take your mind off the current crisis in a pleasant way.

“Games that aren’t about killing everything.”
  • YAS Pikmin 3.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • poprock wrote:
    Kazuo wrote:
    It's a list of games that are meant to "ease tension and nourish the soul", feelgood things to take your mind off the current crisis in a pleasant way.

“Games that aren’t about killing everything.”

I was surprised no call of duty alright.
    SFV - reddave360

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!