Sins of the Flesh V2.0: electric boogaloo (NSFW)
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Omg redheads omg omg omg cream in mah pants tyme.

What breed of dog is that in the first image? It's bothering me. Pug?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    That knock is the cops.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Save one, up one, etc...

Love her expression.
    tDUWH.jpg

And hers...
    yoBYH.jpg

Random, personal picks...
    roVz2.jpg

And...
    BO9XT.png

Also...
    Q3G3J.jpg

Long term fictional crush (everybody has one - : P)...
    BxbIp.png

Sneaky edit...
    zXudn.jpg?2

And keeping with the house rules (NSFW)...
    DLB9O.jpg
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Brooks wrote:
    Real talk I struggle to picture myself boning down with anyone under 35.

Never has a bawdy Mumm-Ra vision been so ready for business.

(Late-twenties.)
  • Meh. The addition of NSFW to this thread has lowered the quality of contributions. A few of the recent uploads almost had the...
    vLhRS.jpg

I propose a SFW thread of sexiness where the object is not to post the closest thing to CP that you think you can get away with.
  • Yes Voodoo. I appreciate we're older than many here, and ZMM is still pretty young, but some of those pictures look like underage girls to my eyes.

regards

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • i like what heavy voodoo posted

this thread inspired me to take photos of my partner just being her lovely self, it was nice

and ill hapily bone a young thang but i think anything more serious is.. well.. outside the scope of this thread
  • Mine is 19 if it helps.
  • Oh, I dare say they're probably all of an age Dante. It's more about the appearance, and some of us being ancient fossils really.

carry on

g.man
  • gimme her number
  • Meh. The addition of NSFW to this thread has lowered the quality of contributions. A few of the recent uploads almost had the... I propose a SFW thread of sexiness where the object is not to post the closest thing to CP that you think you can get away with.

That's the thing, everyone's tastes are different. Looking at the gaggle of freaks dynamiteReady posted confirms that. Who's to say that anyone but you would look in your proposed thread and like what's there. Also nothing I've posted even comes close to being CP, get real. 

Anyway Petey's only a teenager, he don't want no MILFs all up in his forum yo, or well he might.
  • Not even the 3rd girl you posted. I'll just have to accept that your taste in women is as ropey as your taste in 'funny' pictures. is
    ZMM wrote:
    Meh. The addition of NSFW to this thread has lowered the quality of contributions. A few of the recent uploads almost had the... I propose a SFW thread of sexiness where the object is not to post the closest thing to CP that you think you can get away with.
    That's the thing, everyone's tastes are different. Looking at the gaggle of freaks dynamiteReady posted confirms that. Who's to say that anyone but you would look in your proposed thread and like what's there. Also nothing I've posted even comes close to being CP, get real.  Anyway Petey's only a teenager, he don't want no MILFs all up in his forum yo, or well he might.

Not even the 3rd girl you posted? If she approached you in a bar you would be looking to see where her mum and dad were sitting...

I'll just have to accept that your taste in 'women' is as ropey as your taste in 'funny' pictures.
  • 3 does look worrying. Dyna posted that gal with impossible breasts, no messing.

Now, more skin less bickering.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    TEMPY WILLS IT.

1330398674002.jpg
    1291601013944.jpg
    1295470236310.jpg
    1266107916457.jpg
  • I would suspect all the asian girls posted are in their 20's. They do age extremely well. I have spent a fair amount of time in Hong Kong over the years and my fantasy of cute little asian schoolgirls was dashed against the rocks of disappointment very cruelly. The reality was horrendous, they looked horrible, like baby pigeons.
    Something happens when they turn 19 though.

I don't remember where I heard this but a woman says to an older man "Why do you dirty old men all fancy 18yr old girls when you reach a certain age?" and the man said "We never stopped fancying 18yr girls.".
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    There's a worrying amount of girls I wouldn't serve a drink to on the previous page.
  • More impossible breast woman please.
  • I have no issue with what ZMM posted *shrug*
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Mod74 wrote:
    There's a worrying amount of girls I wouldn't serve a drink to on the previous page.
    Decent rule of thumb for this thread should be: if you have to ask them for ID at the bar, then they're not coming in.

regards

g.man
  • Plus I dunno if you fellows have noticed this and yeah yeah beyond scope but youngsters tend to be annoying and a bit low of clue.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Thred is disapoontang so far.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • needs more impossible breasts
  • Brooks wrote:
    Plus I dunno if you fellows have noticed this and yeah yeah beyond scope but youngsters tend to be annoying and a bit low of clue.

Yes we are.
    Skerret wrote:
    Thred is disapoontang so far.

Input, iiiiiinput.
  • Brooks wrote:
    Plus I dunno if you fellows have noticed this and yeah yeah beyond scope but youngsters tend to be annoying and a bit low of clue.

Funny really I try to have conversations with JPEGs but it's pretty much one-way traffic.
  • g.man wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    Decent rule of thumb for staying out of trouble with the law should be: if you have to ask them for ID at the bar, then you're not coming in them. regards g.man

Fixed?
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Alright someone just link page 3 everyday and that's that sorted.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!