Sins of the Flesh V2.0: electric boogaloo (NSFW)
  • Basically look at a real woman. They have lumps and bumps all over them. Everyone does except the top percentile of genetic fortunates. Therefore with the amount of flawlessly skinned beauties on the web the vast, vast majority of them have to be shopped.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • What did you think of the Lily Collins pic I posted Igor?
    I wasn't paying that much attention, so I've no idea who Lily Collins is. tbh I just skim read most threads, looking for interesting comments rather than paying too much attention to the pics.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    "Igor! Why are there nudy mags under your mattress?"

"I was just skimming through them mum, to look at the literary style. I don't even look at the pictures. Honest."
  • Page 151 igor, bout halfway down.

@mk As panty said, generally just look for photos where everything is a bit too smooth and uniformly coloured to be real. No veins, bumps, normal skin blemishes, etc. There's also been some photoshops in here where people have expanded boobies and badonk-adonks which are usually noticed because they seem too good to be true or just plain unrealistic.
    Another rule is just see if they look like they'd look fine on the cover of a magazine. Not sure there's any major magazine that doesn't photoshop their cover models..
  • There isn't as far as I know, and all the pics inside are, too. Most of them do everything from head to toe. There was (is?) a scary trend for girls getting all the flesh removed from their inside thighs because all the models in magazines had gaps between them from photoshopping to make them look more slender. If I wasn't on mobile, I'd dig out some before and after pictures to demonstrate just how fucking ridiculous it is.
  • Are you still on your mobile,AJ?
  • Yup, afraid so. Probably will be for a few hours yet, if not longer. There was a high profile one Ulrika Johnson did recently to show how absurd it is, that'll probably come up quite easily if you google it.
  • Thread saved by Ms. Wilde.
    Oh daaaaammmmmnnnn.

0UkGPxK.png
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Yes indeed Gav
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Only reason to watch the new Tron (and the soundtrack)

Olivia-Wilde.jpg
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    She certainly perked up the largely forgettable Cowboys and Aliens.
  • I found her particularly alluring in tron. More so than other films for some reason, maybe her character.
    You need to get into the habit of posting more than one pic Gav!
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I think it's the short hair cut and cracking eyes. Tight leather doesn't hurt either :-)
  • Totally agree about olivia wilde. With Tron i think it was the skin tight pvc that did it for me... In other news Amy Beth Hayes. I had the good fortunes to see her boobies in Misfits. Lovely looking lady.
    d3ZftKD.gif
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • She doesn't have great boobs at all. Looks like someone told her to keep her arms up so they'd hold shape.
  • She doesn't have great boobs at all. Looks like someone told her to keep her arms up so they'd hold shape.
    its the face that attracts me!! The boobs dont bother me none!
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    Wrinkling on the right.
    lol.....too picky you lot!!!
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    Wrinkling on the right.
    Yes, kind of rubbish to be honest.

I think when version 1 was created the whole point was to celebrate people's weirdness and grot preferences but this is just a descent into PS4 vs Xbone level of bickeryness about minute amounts of imperfection.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Only reason to watch the new Tron (and the soundtrack) Olivia-Wilde.jpg

Reminds me of an ex, nothing special. 
    Mistercrayon hits the nail on the head.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message

Definitely. Just don't ask adkm what he thinks of her mouth. ;)
    but this is just a descent into PS4 vs Xbone level of bickeryness about minute amounts of imperfection.

QFT.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Some of you need to settle down. In, say, a discussion of, say, top flight football, it's expected that people will criticise, say, Nicklas Bendtner for being useless even though in reality he would play anyone here off the park, and we'd pick him first if he showed up at our weekly fives. It's not that different to highlight the imperfections of gorgeous ladies in a sins of the flesh thread, particularly when they are being held aloft as examples of perfection.

Actually, the original thread was much better, and much less likely to provoke criticism. It was, as somebody pointed out, a celebration of the fringes. It is now and endless repetition of the mainstream, to see which film/telly/music starlet has been supported by the most professional photoshopping.

Stop taking it so personally.
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    Some of you need to settle down. In, say, a discussion of, say, top flight football, it's expected that people will criticise, say, Nicklas Bendtner for being useless even though in reality he would play anyone here off the park, and we'd pick him first if he showed up at our weekly fives. It's not that different to highlight the imperfections of gorgeous ladies in a sins of the flesh thread, particularly when they are being held aloft as examples of perfection. Actually, the original thread was much better, and much less likely to provoke criticism. It was, as somebody pointed out, a celebration of the minges. It is now and endless repetition of the mainstream, to see which film/telly/music starlet has been supported by the most professional photoshopping. Stop taking it so personally.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Just realised how many times I typed 'say' at the start of that post. The perils of posting from your phone while concentrating on other things.
  • I've never held any pictures aloft as examples of perfection.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • 0C4CACD1-696A-4711-B665-96C31CE61B8E-1343-000000F1961B7231_zps317fd8f6.jpg
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    adkm1979 wrote:
    It's not that different to highlight the imperfections of gorgeous ladies in a sins of the flesh thread, particularly when they are being held aloft as examples of perfection.

Since when have they been put forward as examples of perfection? It's the "this is a picture of someone I find attractive" thread, not the "this is a perfect woman/man" thread. Plus, there's a difference between saying "I don't find this woman as attractive as you may" and using the lovely phrase "spacker mouth". Same as your football example; "wow, he really messed up that pass in this world cup semi-final match, why would a pro player make such an elementary mistake?" versus "what an overpaid ugly twat mucher. What the fuck was the manager thinking, putting that retard on the field?".

I feel as though you said something inadvisable in the spur of the moment, got called out on it, and rather than admit you were in the wrong, you're now back pedaling and trying to find some justification, no matter how slim. You could have said "I'm not sure I like her mouth", but no, you went with "spacker mouth". Do you see the difference?

I don't think anyone here is taking such comments personally, as evidenced by my use of a winky in previous post. They're just pointing out that it's a bit harsh (and maybe even a smidgen misogynistic) to point out every tiny flaw in what are otherwise stonkingly gorgeous people.

Plus, you may be correct in that the previous version of this thread was a friendlier place. Now, who's fault is this? Is the thread itself somehow to blame, or the people who post in it? I suggest that we live in this thread by the maxim "If you've got nothing nice to say, STFU and GTFO."

In the original spirit of the thread, here's a picture of Jessica Nigri, who I'm pretty sure if I met in real life I'd just fall over into a happy catatonic pile.

375111_10151651618437533_1113040357_n_large.jpg
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • I think you might be getting a bit worked up, BS
  • Is it misogynistic to be very critical of a woman's looks?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!