Sins of the Flesh V2.0: electric boogaloo (NSFW)
  • Cordelia made no impression on you? 

She's a major character, first as an antagonist for regular life Buffy (well all the Scoobs really), then she becomes a Scoob after learning about vampires being real, then she dates Xander, which leads us to him and Willow kissing when they think they are about to die, which leads to the introduction of Anya and the creation of an alternative timeline (Bizzaro Land) where Buffy went to Cleveland instead of Sunnydale which gave us god damn Vamp Willow, then she helps stop The Ascension, before leaving for Los Angeles, and Angel.
  • I don’t really remember any of that. It was a long time ago and I clearly wasn’t all that engaged. Cordelia was the mean girl at Buffy’s school, yeah?
  • I mean if you're a filthy fucking casual, sure.

Edit, this was for Pop, but works for both.
  • poprock wrote:
    RedDave2 wrote:
    Charisma is in the first episode.
    Well, she certainly made no impression on me then. D’oh.

I think you are thinking she is someone else - she played Cordelia - the bitchy cheerleader. She is a main character for seasons 1 to 3 and is in the credits. There is no way you would have missed her.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Cordelia made no impression on you?  She's a major character, first as an antagonist for regular life Buffy (well all the Scoobs really), then she becomes a Scoob after learning about vampires being real, then she dates Xander, which leads us to him and Willow kissing when they think they are about to die, which leads to the introduction of Anya and the creation of an alternative timeline (Bizzaro Land) where Buffy went to Cleveland instead of Sunnydale which gave us god damn Vamp Willow, then she helps stop The Ascension, before leaving for Los Angeles, and Angel.

God Bless Dante.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Best page this thread has ever seen. Good stuff.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    I liked Willow.

willow-madmartagen-tempting-but-no-gif-15730451.gif
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    RedDave2 wrote:
    Cordelia made no impression on you?  She's a major character, first as an antagonist for regular life Buffy (well all the Scoobs really), then she becomes a Scoob after learning about vampires being real, then she dates Xander, which leads us to him and Willow kissing when they think they are about to die, which leads to the introduction of Anya and the creation of an alternative timeline (Bizzaro Land) where Buffy went to Cleveland instead of Sunnydale which gave us god damn Vamp Willow, then she helps stop The Ascension, before leaving for Los Angeles, and Angel.

God Bless Dante.

He’s not wrong.

If we’re voting for Buffy hotness then surely Darla is top of the list.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    I liked Willow.

She's the only one I know because people had Windows 95 Willow wallpapers when I was at college.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    RedDave2 wrote:
    Cordelia made no impression on you?  She's a major character, first as an antagonist for regular life Buffy (well all the Scoobs really), then she becomes a Scoob after learning about vampires being real, then she dates Xander, which leads us to him and Willow kissing when they think they are about to die, which leads to the introduction of Anya and the creation of an alternative timeline (Bizzaro Land) where Buffy went to Cleveland instead of Sunnydale which gave us god damn Vamp Willow, then she helps stop The Ascension, before leaving for Los Angeles, and Angel.
    God Bless Dante.
    He’s not wrong. If we’re voting for Buffy hotness then surely Darla is top of the list.

Darla is season 2 of Angel was smoking. Also Can we expand the universe and get Fred in there? Had the pleasure of meeting Amy Acker many years ago and she is striking in person.
    SFV - reddave360

She's a major character, first as an antagonist for regular life Buffy (well all the Scoobs really), then she becomes a Scoob after learning about vampires being real, then she dates Xander, which leads us to him and Willow kissing when they think they are about to die, which leads to the introduction of Anya and the creation of an alternative timeline (Bizzaro Land) where Buffy went to Cleveland instead of Sunnydale which gave us god damn Vamp Willow, then she helps stop The Ascension, before leaving for Los Angeles, and Angel.

How is pop going to know what a scoob is when he didn’t notice cordelia.

I liked everything glory did in series 5

Also miss calendar with the most sad exit (and also for mr “cup of tea almost had a shag cup of tea)
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Ahh Miss Calendar :-(

But Giles got his shag on...
    Spoiler:
  • I'm so pleased to see Denise Richards.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.

Can we take this discourse out of this thread ? It’s not sins of the nerds justifying their wanking
    The Forum Herald™
  • I’m like a four year old without a filter
    The Forum Herald™
  • nick_md wrote:
    I liked Willow.

Yes! The redhead right? She was the best. Wife her

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • I also liked Angel's sidechick, the copper, in Angel
  • nick_md wrote:
    I liked Willow.
    Yes! The redhead right? She was the best. Wife her
    He means Warwick Davis
  • Her name is Alison something no?
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Alyson Wallpaper. Gillian Anderson was another popular face on my college network, but I never much fancied her. Mulder I understood, although his terrible taste in barge-handling saloons put me off.
  • Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Cordelia made no impression on you?  She's a major character, first as an antagonist for regular life Buffy (well all the Scoobs really), then she becomes a Scoob after learning about vampires being real, then she dates Xander, which leads us to him and Willow kissing when they think they are about to die, which leads to the introduction of Anya and the creation of an alternative timeline (Bizzaro Land) where Buffy went to Cleveland instead of Sunnydale which gave us god damn Vamp Willow, then she helps stop The Ascension, before leaving for Los Angeles, and Angel.

Colour me impressed.

The Wish and Dopplegangland were both brilliant episodes. Cordy looked stunning in the first series of Angel, too.
  • Charisma Carpenter also appears in Veronica Mars along with Alysson Hannibal whic is fun.
  • Dante being super into Buffy tracks
  • monkey wrote:
    I’d need to see stair lady’s legs in a standing pose to properly assess.

Nothing worse than too skinny a leg. Look like a pair of golf clubs,

but anyway how's this

QqosTvY0_o.jpg
    The Forum Herald™

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!