Bear and Badger Reviews - For the New Games out there..
  • What do you think of it?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • I'm in love with it.
    Potential import review cool points for Rich. I don't need 'em.

It came out of nowhere, from a new devco (although the coder was responsible for Justice Silver Sword - a Wonder Swan/Witch game), no-one seemed too interested when it was £70, but it dropped in price and suddenly it received lots of positive noise across the Internet's shooter places/Youtube Superplay accounts. Most of which started with "I thought this looked a bit meh and not worth £70 but..."
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Didn't realise this was region free, and £25! I'll put the order in when I get home.
  • looks quite a pure little shooter.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • looks quite a pure little shooter.

Yep. It's the old fashioned straight shooter non-bullet hell stylee, the best of the recent bunch (Omega 5, Sine Mora and Strania).
    The combo system is ridiculously addictive because of its simplicity.
    You just clear each wave and your combo increases by 1, if you don't you drop 2 or revert to 0.

Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!