Here's yer X Factor thread.

• Not usually one to watch shows like this, but by chance I cought this guy's first audition. Unbelievable voice, unreal talent, yet didn't get through. Just goes to show you that there will always be fucking idiots making big decisions (Louis Walsh). Or maybe it was a ploy to get a public reaction, who knows. Truth is I would love to hear this guy sing many, many more songs, and even maybe some of his own if he was of the songwriter ilk.
  • It's never been about the best singer he should go on the lol.. Voice.

Maybe he doesn't have the xfactor or maybe "it doesn't mean everything to him or hasn't wanted it his whole life"

Seems everyone this year was told at some point in their life they aren't good enough. Losers
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Reminds me why I asked about the Riddlers in another thread.

tiddler.jpg

Luke_Friends.jpg
  • Ha ha. This is serious balls this year.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Lol @ the riddlers link
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • "all my life i've dreamt of this, i've worked so hard and been through so much, this is my last chance, if i don't make it now it's the end of the line for me, you may as well throw me on the scrap heap...."

"and how old are you?"

"16...."
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • I know. It's a joke.
  • Fuck me its bad this year. I want to do awful things to Sherzinger. And not in a sexy way. If she fucking says sing your heart out once more Ill kick her heart out through her ****
    Plus she sent home my fellow Irisher( I would, if legal)
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • mk64 wrote:
    It's never been about the best singer he should go on the lol.. Voice.

I'm pretty sure he could've busted a few moves given a few weeks and some confidence. He's a soulful bud waiting to flower and bloom, cruelly nipped by that Irish twunt Herr Walsh.
  • Fuck me its bad this year. I want to do awful things to Sherzinger. And not in a sexy way. If she fucking says sing your heart out once more Ill kick her heart out through her ****
    Plus she sent home my fellow Irisher( I would, if legal)

As she's booting someone out the competition.
    'You're not going to go back to cleaning rooms. You keep fighting, don't waste the talent that you've been given.' Then a pat on the back, see you next year.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    Fuck me its bad this year. I want to do awful things to Sherzinger. And not in a sexy way. If she fucking says sing your heart out once more Ill kick her heart out through her **** Plus she sent home my fellow Irisher( I would, if legal)
    As she's booting someone out the competition. 'You're not going to go back to cleaning rooms. You keep fighting, don't waste the talent that you've been given.' Then a pat on the back, see you next year.
    yup Sherzinger really isnt suited for this.At all. "Oh and on your way out, give my en suite a good going over, there's a tenner in it for ya"
  • So, I'm actually watching the live show.....
    Luke Friend sung 'Every Breath you Take' and looked like a pro wrestler doing a really bad skit. Was awful.
    I've also watched some hipster girl murder a soft rock anthem and a couple of fat lasses prove that you can put enough make up on someone to show they can be attractive of you try hard enough.

As an aside, Luke Friend could be the new Wagner, if only he didn't take himself so seriously.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Reminds me why I asked about the Riddlers in another thread. tiddler.jpg Luke_Friends.jpg
    Sasukekun wrote:
    As an aside, Luke Friend could be the new Wagner, if only he didn't take himself so seriously.

Neva!
  • Yeah. But he really does take himself seriously.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Well of course he does, he's a unique sole don't you know.
  • Nicholas is Wee Frank from Burnistoun. Video contains f'kin swearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmGXeHRceDU&
  • I had the misfortune of watching it, too. God it was awful. Even that Glaswegian kid who is supposed to be amazing wasn't amazing. If Paul Akister had been there he would've smashed it.
  • Live shows haven't been watchable since Wagner got booted off.
  • Cheer up nick.
  • caught some of the live show too. x factor is fucked i think. if they dont go for a pretty big change in direction this year its game over.At least on The Voice they make an effort to show different styles of singing not just "hey can you copy whitney hooston?"
  • Everyone was shit, Rough Copy are going to win.
  • caught some of the live show too. x factor is fucked i think. if they dont go for a pretty big change in direction this year its game over.At least on The Voice they make an effort to show different styles of singing not just "hey can you copy whitney hooston?"

Abby Alton is pretty different imo.

And Ironically it was the Whitney Houston rip off which got sent first week.
  • Ripoff being a black woman?
  • mk64 wrote:
    caught some of the live show too. x factor is fucked i think. if they dont go for a pretty big change in direction this year its game over.At least on The Voice they make an effort to show different styles of singing not just "hey can you copy whitney hooston?"
    Abby Alton is pretty different imo. And Ironically it was the Whitney Houston rip off which got sent first week.

Abby? Is she the one who murdered Living on a Prayer?
    If so, then, yeah, different, but not in a good way.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    mk64 wrote:
    caught some of the live show too. x factor is fucked i think. if they dont go for a pretty big change in direction this year its game over.At least on The Voice they make an effort to show different styles of singing not just "hey can you copy whitney hooston?"
    Abby Alton is pretty different imo. And Ironically it was the Whitney Houston rip off which got sent first week.
    Abby? Is she the one who murdered Living on a Prayer? If so, then, yeah, different, but not in a good way.
    yup well she is the one different lass.the others all sound the same.(in the girls category). I think the boys n groups are all way too generic sounding also. I guess thats what the x factor wants though.
    Its a stinking pile of shit this year and the whole cry for me on demand schtick is getting older than Sharon O.
  • Speaking of Mrs O, she's looking a bit, well, round in the midriff area ain't she?
    All that work on her face and she's paid no attention to the body.
  • TheDJR wrote:
    Ripoff being a black woman?

LOL, no. I'm not sure where you are going with that.  

A ripoff being a woman who sounds like whitney houston, actually selecting and singing a whitney houston song in a whitney houston style. 

I stand corrected, it was a Faith Hill song.. sounded like a whitney song.
  • It's a real disappointment after last year. It's so transparent and a bit dull, the missus is thinking of watching something else.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • It's a real disappointment after last year. It's so transparent and a bit dull, the missus is thinking of watching something else.
    yup my missus used to watch it every week, have her mum over and make a night of it. now giving it up also.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!