Look Who's Stalking
  • Kow, was it you who found him during his missing period?

• Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I dunno. He was living in a dirty squat with a bunch of thieves and alcoholics. Then theplace burned down. He claimed to be writing an amiga game, but he could hardly see straight most of the time.
  • Acted with Prince Edward when I was wee.

Also acted with John D. Collins, one of the two airmen in 'Allo 'Allo.

Chatted to Paul O'Grady in a pub.

Met Quentin Tarantino in a sandwich shop, then chatted to him again in a pub a few nights later.

Took the Jam-Master Jay on a night out in Amsterdam.  I'm pretty sure it was D.M.C. with him, iirc.

In the spirit of the stalking in the title, I waited for Paul Merton outside a theatre to chat to him after the Silent Clowns show.

Had a chat with Billy Connelly when he came into Ballater Police Office to hand in a set of keys his missus had found.
  • I did actually stalk Paul Blackburn from Gomez around Hull for around 15 minutes to see what he did. He went to McDonalds and dropped some change, then I got bored. I had already met him two weeks prior when one of the band's mates I was talking to in The Room in Hull introduced me to him.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • This doesn't really count as a chance meeting because I actually went on a 'Neighbours Tour' when I was in Melbourne but Dr Karl Kennedy was nice enough to record this message to two friends of mine that had got married while I was away.

• Andy Cole and Sir Bobby Charlton, spotted yesterday at Atlanta airport. They were on the same flight as me out of Manchester but I didn't clock them till baggage claim. One of the lasses I'm with scored some photographic evidence I can shove up when I get back.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Noel Edmonds let me drive his Ferrari 288 GTO (Jonathan Palmer is a cunt) but when I said did he fancy coming out on the piss with my snooker team and while he's there just throw in a quick presenting a trophy he told me to fuck off.

Had a night on the piss with Tony Drago and Jimmy White, Drago is an absolute top bloke and White is more boring than his brother.

It's weird being friends with people 'famous' as you just see them as one of your mates but you do notice people staring, coming up etc...
  • I work in the building where the Daily Star is made. You'd think there'd be a few more celebrities around these parts, but no, the only ones I've seen have been Matt Cardle and Dappy (from N-Dubz.....tenuous I know).
    Apparently Jordan was in the building once. I resisted the urge to go and smack her.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Moto70 wrote:
    Jonathan Palmer is a cunt

My brother used to work for him, from all accounts, he is indeed a cunt.

He used to 'buzz' the work area in his helicopter. Stupid bastard.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    He was in the motorhome with us as he was a mate of Noel Edmonds and the bloke is just so unlikeable, at first I was looking forward to meeting him (Noel had hired Castle Combe for the day and there was only 6 of us there in total) but within minutes it had become apparent that he is a first class cunt. His face was a picture when he Noel wouldn't let him drive his GT40, he wouldn't let anybody drive that but he did take us out in it. We were trying to get him to slip certain words into his next F1 commentary but he's just so far up his own arse I'm not sure he can hear anything other than what comes out of his own fucking mouth.
  • Ahead of her gig tonight at the Crystal Ballroom, Portland, I passed Joss Stone as she slithered down the street, looking understated in purple. Not a fan per se, but some first class stalking by yours truly.
  • Dad used to be good friends with his kids too and Roger (everyone calls him Roger in our family) took my Dad for drives in his Aston Martin.

Reminds me of my Dax's claim to fame. He was at a friend's farm in the borders, and his mate's dad was meant to be taking them to a Scotland international rugby match at Murrayfield the next day. In the morning he says "sorry lads, can't make it, but don't worry, the neighbour's going to take you."

The neighbour was Jim Clark, then the current F1 World Champion, who drove them to Murrayfield in a Lotus Cortina in ridiculous fashion, then took them all out for dinner at the Automobile Club in Edinburgh or Glasgow before taking them home.
  • He used to 'buzz' the work area in his helicopter. Stupid bastard.

When I flew the weather-check sortie when I was a flying instructor, I used to use the required low-level segment to overfly my wife's hotel she worked in to say "good morning." I thought it was a nice thing :(
  • Elmlea wrote:
    When I flew the weather-check sortie when I was a flying instructor, I used to use the required low-level segment to overfly my wife's hotel she worked in to say "good morning." I thought it was a nice thing :(

Yeah but you are a fighter pilot, he is a tosser in a crap helicopter. He will probably go the same way as Colin McRae .
  • Elmlea wrote:

I like that.

• Walking down Oxford St one day I was passed by Prof. Heinz Wolf. 
    http://www.brunel.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/news-items/ne_35763

I win thred.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Ze Great Egg Race! Yes!

(I fear I may have just dated myself!)
  • Never heard of that. Wait, they weren't the lectures that used to be on weekend mornings are they? I used to watch them as a kid without really knowing what is going on.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!