LONDON-STOCK 30 March from 7pm @ Cock Tavern, Gt Ptlnd Strt
  • Fun night was had by all. Still feeling a bit drunk now.
    Good to hear things worked out for you Bollocks and good to finally meet you and muzzy too. Luckily I've had enough time to get used to it so any hair jabs wash straight off... *weeps into another block of chocolate*

Shame the forum outage messed the plans up somewhat. Next time!
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I was really shit at meeting anyone, despite being in the smoke since Thursday. 

Soz about that.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    You were dangerous, or so it would appear. That bloke with the curly hair wanted to kill you. But, despite that, and the lack of faith by certain parties which I found disturbing, much fun was had tonight.

That just got very out of hand. I was only talking to (presumably) his mate as he was acting like a bit of a knob and curly busted in and squared up to me. Unfortunately in my inebriated state I was in no mood to back down. Still, I shook hands with his mate after but he was having none of it.

Apologies for any shit that went down.

Yossarian wrote:
    The plan is to make this a regular thing. Second Friday of each month, we go and get drunk. Who's with me?

Definitely up for this. It really was a great night and would be awesome to meet some more badgers.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Bollockoff wrote:
    Absolute blast of a time I had and you're all cool people. Vaguely remember dancing like a spaz with you lot in Troy. I got immensely lucky last night after I missed the train as I went for a "fuck I feel gutted" McDonalds at Liverpool Street station and a friend who lives in Wapping clocked me in the queue. Crashed at his for the night then walked back to the station in the morning.

Man, you really got lucky there. Good to hear you got sorted. I'll make sure you've got my number next time and you can always crash here if there's any transport problems.

I made it safely to the right bus stop thanks to Yoss but then fell asleep on the bus and woke up in Croydon. More annoying than anything as it added an extra hour onto my journey home.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    My head hurts.
  • I'm actually feeling okay. Did sleep till 2pm though. After a long week of not much sleep it was sorely needed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!