regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    But you didn't at the time and you could have researched it you cheat.

WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK
  • Do you think I don't know what 3 Resident Evil games came out this year FO REALS?
  • Surely all answers are final at time of submitting...
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • But I missed one because it was late and I didn't even know until reg sent me a message :'(

NEVER MIND THEN CRETINS
  • Olimite wrote:
    I am going to Google the fuck out of this, never submit my answers a d feel intellectually superior to everyone but mariokart.

eh?

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm going to give Tempy half marks. It's not going to change much.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Skondo - 30
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I'm going to give Tempy half marks. It's not going to change much.

I just want my fair trial man
  • My answers are now saved on iCloud so as soon as I'm not on my iPad ill send them in. 

I can't get 4. I can't wait to to submit so I can google them. As is my usual with this sort of thing, I've felt the need to quantify how I know some of them (Ty reg in the Wii U thread), this is not an admission of a guilty conscience.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    STOPHARAGE WHAT 41
  • OMG
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    SO THIS PISH 

HERE COME THE ANSWERS...
    regmcfly wrote:
    PM me your answers. REAL ACTUAL PRIZE for the winner. In the event of a Tie, I have a question to send round to those who get there.  Reg's questions and answers are final. So fuck off.  I spent all afternoon on this. So enjoy. HAPPY FRIDAY YOU BASTARDS Out of 50 marks Scores on the doors Aaroncupboard - 20 Ace Muzzy - 18 ADKM1979 - 19 Afgavinstan - 39 1/2  Matty - 35 Skondo - 30 Stopharage - 41 Tempestora - 27 1.      1.  Which assassin with convulsive eyes made his way through a Steampunk stealth em up this year? 2.       2. Where would you have encountered error 14009? 3.       3. Control, Destruction and Synthesis led to mass revolts this year. What title did they enrage gamers in? 4.       4. EA terminated which franchise for the second time in three years? 5.       5. What score did Rich Stanton attach to his Resident Evil 6 review, causing outrage across the universe? 6.       6. Starcraft 2 went competitive this year. What game was phased out as a direct result of this? 7.       7. Three new consoles have or will debut this year. Name them for a point each. 8.       8. Rubadubadub – is this true? 9.       9. Minus 140 buttons, a new Steel Battalion was released this year. What was the tagline? 10.   10. Sacre Bleu Monsieur! Who was the best French Robot in a videogame this year? 11.   11. What were the three SEGA HD releases this year? One point for each. 12.   12. In which game from 2012 would you confront a monster with scythes for arms at a bus? 13.   13. Why was Jake Muller so familiar to gamers this year? 14.   14. Which one of the Bioware doctors is off to host a show on craft beer? 15.   15. How much, to the nearest million, did the Ouya raise from Kickstarter? 16.   16. What (ridiculous) price point did Nintendo set for their 3DS full titles, with the exception of Art Academy and Freakyforms? 17.   17. Name two games that slipped from their 2012 release dates into Q1 2013 releases – point for each 18.   18. We’ve all been playing Enemy Unknown, but what’s the other Xcom game coming out called? 19.   19. Which upcoming JRPG has been given the Welsh treatment? 20.   20. In what MONTH did Double Fine Adventure’s Kickstarter finish? 21.   21. Super Hexagon stole everyone’s time – what game did its maker previously develop that came out on 3DS this year? Must be spelled properly. 22.   22. In which game would a hip hop shirt make an animal more deadly? 23.   23. Who ‘literally grew up in this business’ and then left it this year? 24.   24. Microsoft renewed which gaming franchise trademark this year in a candid manner on an XBLA site? 25.   25. What made you dust off your Vita in August? 26.   26. Which e-sport (lol) offered ‘The biggest prize in esport history’ this summer? 27.   27. Who executive produced this year’s NBA 2K? 28.   28. Gabe Newell struck out against which behemoth this year? 29.   29. Which British studio, responsible for games with some of the best soundtracks of all time closed this year? 30.   30. The Rock Band formula was turned up to 11 and made sort of real life relevant in which game this year? 31.   31. Aside from the SEGA ones above, name three HD re-releases from 2012. A point for each. 32.   32. ...And which one is un-fucked on PS3 but not 360? 33.   33. In which month did the mass Bear and Badger / Edge exodus take place? 34.   34. In which game would you find Ben, Glenn and Ken? 35.   35. Which game, released this year, was in development longer – Fez, or I Am Alive? 36.   36. Which game released this year was also packaged with a stand to alleviate cramp? 37.   37. Name both Fable games released this year (a mark for each) 38.   38. Name all three Resident Evil games released this year(same deal) 39.   39. Who were Tapped Out on the iPhone this year? 40.   40. Who created the main theme for this year’s Call of Duty? 41.   41. Finally – In which category were Rangers hidden in this year’s FIFA?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    1. Corvo

2. Diablo 3

3. Mass Effect 3

4. NBA Live

5. 8

6. Brood Wars

7. Vita, WiiU, Neo Geo X

8. HU!

9. Heavy Armo(u)r

10. Cain (in Binary Domain)

11. Nights HD, Jet Set Radio HD, Sonic Adventure 2

12. Lone Survivor

13. He was Wesker's son

14. Dr. Greg

15. 9 (8.596 mill)

16. £39.99

17. Fuckin hunners, but Tomb Raider, Dead Space 3, Pikmin 3 and Bioshock Infinite were the most common.

18. XCom

19. Nino Ni Kuni

20. March

21. VVVVVV

22. Tokyo Jungle

23. Cliffy B

24. Killer Instinct

25. Gravity Rush

26. League of Legends

27. Jay Z

28. Windows 8

29. Sony Liverpool :(

30. Rock Band Blitz

31. Again loads, most common were MGS HD, DMC HD and ZoE HD

32. Silent Hill HD

33. April

34. The Walking Dead (Ken-ny that is)

35. Fez

36. Kid Icarus Uprising

37. Fable Heroes and Fable The Journey

38. Resident Evil Revelations, Operation Raccoon City and Resi 6

39. The Simpsons

40. Trent Reznor

41. Rest of World LOLLZZ
  • Fuckin formatting Reg, JEEZ.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!