Posters, stickers and t's...
  • Yo Yo Yo what about my stickers?
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • I'd like some stickers, and wouldn't say no to a poster if there's one left.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Elmlea wrote:
    I'd like some stickers, and wouldn't say no to a poster if there's one left.
    I think there is, I've ordered the tubes so as soon as they are here I'll post up what there is available...
  • Wow, great price for such an awesome poster. I'll actually give you £10. For the effort. And idea. And for putting me on a poster. :D Just send me a PM with your Paypal details, and I'll get it done!
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I don't want your money though saying that send me your address and I'll find out what European postage is to you...
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    That Plornt poster is fucking epic. Dibs on the second batch.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Can I has stickers plox ?

I've been doing some film posters over at my website www.paultonner.co.UK. how much would it cost to do one offs of them Mr moto?
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Can I has stickers plox ? I've been doing some film posters over at my website www.paultonner.co.UK. how much would it cost to do one offs of them Mr moto?
    Let me know a size and I'll work something out, it would be handy if the smallest dimension was within whatever the tubes are that I've got coming (I think they are 605mm) but if you do want it big I can price that for you as well (maximum size of smallest dimension is approx 1575mm)...
  • I've been doing some film posters over at my website www.paultonner.co.UK. how much would it cost to do one offs of them Mr moto?

Really like that Suspiria one Vood.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Yeah some good stuff there...
  • Awesome work Moto, I'd love a poster from a 2nd run if it gets done and put me down for a sticker set please! I have a new flat I'm moving into in a few weeks so would love to have that poster take its rightful place on my wall.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • FUCK I WANT A POSTER PLEASE
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    There should be enough to go around, if not straight away then not before too long. I have ordered 20 postal tubes so I should be able to get at least that many done, minus whatever Voodoo may need for his stuff.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Still waiting for delivery of the postal tubes, fingers crossed they turn up today but on another note I am printing the stickers off.

So there is enough to go around I will send 1 sheet to each of those that want them so if you've already asked for some send me your address and I should be able to get them sent today/tomorrow. I would take a picture of them coming hot off the press but I'm using my phone to listen to popmaster!
  • poopmaster lol
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    The tubes have arrived at home so those that are having a poster get your addresses in, I'll sort the money for the tube & P+P out at some stage...
  • Awesome Moto. Thanks
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Wow, great work Moto, thanks!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Will PM when I get home. Cheers ya leg end
  • Woodimari
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodimari
    PSN
    Woodimari
    Steam
    Woodimari

Send message
    Poster arrived!! It is awesome! And even better I got some stickers too! Thanks so much Moto, just give me a shout about P&P whenever and I'll be happy to swing some money over to you.

I might be moving house soon so the new poster will be the first thing up!
  • Sticker set please, the current colour is perfect for my needs too.
    Am happy to bung some money your way if required.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    poster and stickers arrived, funking legend!
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Woodimari wrote:
    Poster arrived!! It is awesome! And even better I got some stickers too! Thanks so much Moto, just give me a shout about P&P whenever and I'll be happy to swing some money over to you. I might be moving house soon so the new poster will be the first thing up!
    It's about £4 for the tube and the postage but no rush, I'll post my details up when I get around to it.

The only thing I'm a bit disappointed with is that I only set the poster up as an image for here so there is some pixelling where it has been blown up but hopefully you can see how good the actual print quality can be so when the next B&B posters gets made it will be super-sharp res! I am chuffed with the weight of the paper though.

Get a photo or two up if you get chance, I'd like to see the posters in their new homes!
  • Woodimari
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodimari
    PSN
    Woodimari
    Steam
    Woodimari

Send message
    Will do defiantly! It will be a few months til I move so I may get a frame sooner and put it up. I'm out now actually, what are the measurements of it? I'll have a look in good old wilko's for a frame!
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    750mm x 530mm (approx 29.5" x 21")
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    You get my addy Moto? I can't wait till this arrives - going to go up in the hall of my new flat
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Yeah I did thanks, I'll get it out to you Mon/Tue...

Regarding the stickers I think I'm going to have do these without the laminating as it's taking too long to go through the process of printing then laminating then cutting when I could just get the machine to print and cut in one hit. They are still outdoor durable but they are not resistant to abrasion or certain chemicals (they are printed with solvent inks so the ink can be wiped off with thinners etc), the plus side is that I can print loads of them.

This won't be an overnight thing but within the next couple of weeks everybody will have their stickers with them, for the record these are free for you as it is only the posters that I need to buy tubes and postage for...

Plornt yours wasn't much more expensive to send to Norway, the UK one was £2.70 and when I bought the postage online it said it was £2.93 but when I took them to the Post Office I had to pay another 90p but at least we know that the cost of European postage is £3.60 now.
  • Moto70 wrote:
    Plornt yours wasn't much more expensive to send to Norway, the UK one was £2.70 and when I bought the postage online it said it was £2.93 but when I took them to the Post Office I had to pay another 90p but at least we know that the cost of European postage is £3.60 now.

No probs! Really looking forward to receive the poster, gonna look great on my wall as I post plornt stuff. Legend you are. Let me know the full P&P whenever, and I'll transfer it to your PayPal. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!