Honey Boo Boo thread of humanity's shame
  • I have no patience to find pictures, but if British daytime TV is still routinely promoting "homes under the hammer", "buy-to-let cuntface", "get rich off the backs of the poor" or "benefit cheats caught in the act" then those are the sort of things i'd link to right now.
  • One of the other differences you notice with TV when you leave the country (in my case anyway) is the absence of 'lifestyle' programmes. I think they may actually be a sign of the end of humanity in any kind of meaningful form in countries like the UK.

Ok, you get cooking programmes everywhere, but I'm yet to see a show on Turkish or Greek TV about someone buying a new house, or doing the gardening, or putting up shelves, or selling antiques, or going on a holiday, or running a B+B, or looking after their children, or DOING THE FUCKING CLEANING. Certainly not at an hour when anyone with any hope or self respect left in their life would be watching anyway. There' something deeply disturbing about the existence of such stuff, before you even get to the fact of people willingly watching it.
  • I have no patience to find pictures, but if British daytime TV is still routinely promoting "homes under the hammer", "buy-to-let cuntface", "get rich off the backs of the poor" or "benefit cheats caught in the act" then those are the sort of things i'd link to right now.

Yeah it still is pretty much that.

At lunch I watched "Super Skrimpers" where they show people (by people I mean exclusively women between 18 and 30) how to save money on day to day things.
    Such quotes as "I feel really proud of my self for changing the windscreen wiper", "I'll remember to look at the APR next time", "I won't be getting pay day loans any more", "If you shrink a jumper in the wash, cut the sleeves off and use them as leg warmers".
  • "If you shrink a jumper in the wash, cut the sleeves off and use them as leg warmers".

Fuck!  I've been throwing them away!
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • lollers.

Remember watching a program years ago on how to save money. 1 being to turn the car engine off at the top of the hill and roll that mo fo...
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Yeah, save money right up until plowing into something because the steering lock is on lol.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Moving away from TV, I've been developing an irrational hatred of people
    reading mobile phone screens, while walking in busy areas.

I've started testing these fuckers. I walk straight
    into them and gauge their reaction*.

If you need to check your phone, that's cool...

But if you think there's nothing wrong with writing the fucking Magna Carta on a busy high street, then you'd do well to hold on to your tats' and spuds', because if I'm given charter I'll establish a toll on their weight as a sanction...

* I don't do this all the time. I'm not a 'fisherman'.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Ooh good one. They can go in with people who suddenly stop on busy high streets, tube stations etc.

edit: and people who aren't careful about other people's eyeballs while using an umbrella.
  • There was those little 5-minute segments on BBC Two where it would be random old people in their house, showing you different life tips. I got from it that you should use a bit of blu-tak ITSELF for getting blu-tak stains off a wall.
  • That's a good tip right there Gav.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Thread is on the up, thanks Gav!
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    There was those little 5-minute segments on BBC Two where it would be random old people in their house, showing you different life tips. I got from it that you should use a bit of blu-tak ITSELF for getting blu-tak stains off a wall.
    That's the same mental logic behind throwing white wine on a red wine stain. Love it.
  • Nigel Slater just put dates into a bacon sandwich.

That's it, society is done with, I will see those of you that make it in the bunkers.
  • Ke$ha should be exterminated.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Truthahn1 wrote:
    Nigel Slater just put dates into a bacon sandwich. That's it, society is done with, I will see those of you that make it in the bunkers.
    Is he the guy that battered and deep-fried some curly lettuce? I dunno, all of those posh chef dicks are as bad as each other... "all you need are these 3 simple ingredients from your local organic-freedom-foods-no-MSG-no-GM-gluten-and-dairy-free-vegetarian Seed and Bean shop, or if you're green-fingered like me, from your massive garden in central London, which I bought with the money I got from all of you small-minded and gullible plebians".

i just had bread and butter today with a cup of tea!
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Funky Pigeon and those ridiculous Orange payment plans. I'm on Spatchcocked Apathy Vole and I get free cinema tickets and a gilt edge razor blade to do my wrists with. Wicked.

• O'Reilly talks Psy, or "some little fat guy from yongyam or someplace".
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Ke$ha should be exterminated.

She was in The Sun today. Why does she always look like she's just injected crack cocaine into her cunt?
  • Bill O'Reilly really is a shower of shit.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Ke$ha should be exterminated.

She was in The Sun today. Why does she always look like she's just injected crack cocaine into her cunt?

She just looks like a sterotypical spoilt American bitch.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I had a bacon sandwich today.  It had dates in it.  Well, they looked like dates at least, little, foul tasting dates.....
  • Won't let me view. Only available in the US...
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • I went to Tesco at about 9pm last night, seems to be when all the useless, middle aged, male divorcees shop.

First guy was in the beer aisle, he was browsing the ales and just launching them into the trolley like the were made of plastic rather than glass. The trolley was over a third full of just ales, it reminded me of that scene in Hotrod with the trolley full of booze.

Guy number 2 was at the till next to us. He had a trolley full of tinned Ratatouille and jarred Passata. He placed them randomly and sparsely across the entire conveyor belt. Realising his error he threw both arms across the belt and bunched all the tins/jars into a heap at the end of the till in one swoop.

Final guy was at the till on the other side buying 8 Tesco Value minced beef pies and nothing else.
  • I work nights and visit the supermarket at all hours somewhere between 1 and 2.30 is when the hideously obese shop looking at their laden trolleys its no wonder they''ve got that way.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    Won't let me view. Only available in the US...

It's some horrible corporate white boy rap bullshit that probably wont make it over here.
  • I like Macklemore's album. Deal with it.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!