PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    This is where it gets dark.

You have to die in a world a few times to trigger nabbit.

YOU HAVE TO DIE
  • 100 percenting is lame
  • regmcfly wrote:
    This is where it gets dark.

You have to die in a world a few times to trigger nabbit.

YOU HAVE TO DIE

Very odd.

I love the game, really is the best 2D Mario since World.

Shame it's a bit cryptic with those Stars. The other games in the New series required stocking a silly amount of lives, although that was a piece of piss to remedy as Mario games all have that extra life trick.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    100 percenting is lame

TBH I tend to find 100 percenting fairly enjoyable for Mario games (and 100 percenting seems to be the new 'completing the game' for modern Nintendo platformers). Can't remember anything that was particularly irritating for this one.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • It's definitely where the main fun is to be had with Mario games, even as far back as the early 90s with World. Getting that magic 96 was completing the game, the credits weren't shit.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    100 percenting is lame

TBH I tend to find 100 percenting fairly enjoyable for Mario games (and 100 percenting seems to be the new 'completing the game' for modern Nintendo platformers). Can't remember anything that was particularly irritating for this one.

There's hundred percenting (e.g. Get all the coins) and HUNDRED PERCENTING (beat all the levels with all the characters and then ensure you get the gold flag on every level)
  • don't suppose anyone has proof of purchase in the last two years of 3d world?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!