Name that Game
  • Read the first two earlier.
    Just read the third.

Sounds a bit of an arse but I dont think its worth getting excited about. The big issue is Youtube and their policies which seem to hit every Youtuber at some point or other.

Did he encourage trolling (not copyright trolling, the abuse kind) directly or is that just internet losers being internet losers?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I give money to businesses owned by shitty individuals all the time. In fact, I suspect that I rarely spend money in businesses that aren’t owned by shitty individuals.
  • That is up to you mate. (Andy not Yoss, although that is also up to him)
    I think its shitty behaviour but I would struggle to buy anything without lining the pockets of someone or some company that has done as shitty or worse.

I would argue it is at least partially Youtube's fault as they lazily leave themselves open to such spurious copyright claims.

The trolling (non copyright) is Twitter storm crap that while has real repercussions I can recognise I'm frankly done caring about. I dont know how anyone has the energy for that platform and the constant crap on it.

edit: Should be clear I do genuinely mean that is up to yourself Andy. I wouldn't try to dissuade yourself from boycotting this guy, its a completely reasonable and decent thing to do.
  • DrewMerson wrote:
    Not sure this is the right thread for this, I’m sure there is one covering this, but I can’t remember what it’s called so this one will do.

A PS1 game, top-down, with gameplay somewhat like a less-arcadey Bomberman. The view was closer, you couldn’t see the whole map, and I’m sure it was more of a narrative affair. But you moved around an area laying traps for… security bots, maybe? It had a shiny, sanitised metal aesthetic. I think.

For a moment I thought of metal gear.

I'll come back with a serious suggestion soon, it rings a bell.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!