Halostock II: Death Cottage. Weekend of February 8th, who's in?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Unless you've bought a much smaller TV or a much larger car, giving any more than a person a lift seems wildly optimistic.
  • I'll take that space if it's on offer!
  • Right I can go but only if in February! Anything available? First weekend's out (NCT classes), but others are good (not 1/2 march). Whaddya reckon?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I could do Feb, although my girlfriend won't be happy that I'm going away with you lot when I haven't been away with her yet.
  • Oh totally invite her we're a friendly inclusive lot
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    What an odd coincidence. The girlfriend's just texted me to tell me that she's thinking about going to Paris in February...
  • not sure we can make Paris
  • I'm not driving my tele to France Yossa come off it.
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I doubt your telly would fit down the Chunnel.
  • Mate I had to sit so far forward in my old polo with that tv in the back i was practically humping the wheel.

Got a bigger car now so all good.

Dante where do you live I'm not sure you're on the way for me, but I'll be more than happy to make trips to train stations to get people.

Can we do the last weekend of Feb?  28th to the 2nd?  Or the weekend before?  The cheaper of the 2 places I posted is only that price from Feb 24th, which means if we want to go mid feb it's £500 more. Other places might not have the half term price hike.

Edit, just seen the rest of your post Funk, so last weekend is out, I'll pick this up again in the morning :)
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Last weekend of Feb works for me.
  • The more expensive option I posted is booked for all weekends in Feb, must be some others around...
  • Im pretty sure I can make feb too.
  • Hmmm it's my daughters birthday the weekend of feb 21st not sure what to do now.
    Might have to do a last minute early Feb thing after all!

Honestly Funk can you just put your missus in cryo for a few weeks?
  • :(

Listen man I don't want to be "a blocker" as we say in this annoying office.

If you find good dates, nab them. Alternatively I could join you on Saturday 1st March for one night only - got a "date night" with Sylvia on the 28th.
  • no one's a blocker mate, it's just about finding dates that work for everyone :)

maybe the best compromise is to do that end of Feb/start of March weekend.  If we do the start of Feb i'm not sure we can sort out deposits in time.  at least that way we can all go even if you're only there for 1 night.

having said that we haven't heard from everyone yet.
  • it's just you and me billy, TRA against the world

promise me a warm fireplace and a strong drink and i'm anyone's.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I'm still in. Unless we're asking £500 per night for the cottage.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    I'm still in too. No preference on date so happy to go with the majority. 

Cheers for doing the legwork on finding accommodation Billy. Let me know if there's anything I can help with.
  • Petey
    Show networks
    Twitter
    peterhughesdev
    PSN
    windupharlequin
    Steam
    windupharlequin

Send message
    Might have to pull out, I'm afraid (a lesson that Funk could have done with learning if he didn't want to be the blocker here).

As luck would have it, the girlfriend has also arranged a February trip to Paris, so money/spare time is all a bit tight at the moment. 

If you end up finding some place in March I would still be up for it - but I'm happy to sit this one out (I'm sure we'll have more londonstocks this year)
    The janitor.
  • What about that last weekend in Feb? Which is actually 1/2 March?
  • If I write everyone's name with an @ before it do they get a notification? Or should we start a pm thread perhaps? Just thinking we might need to speed things up if we go for end of feb, early March.  Of course we could just do a small thing then that's easier to organise and then a big one in October once the peak season has been and gone.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    @mentioning everyone will give them all notifications, but PMs may be a better idea.
  • I got ill the last week and so has my kid so this has completely dropped off. Now Feb and early March is definitely too close, let's leave it until later?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    It looks like it's heading that way. Any chance of something smaller sooner?
  • Undoubtedly easier to sort out.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I'll do whatever whenever, I'll sell kidneys, other peoples to do this.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!