Cyberpunk 2077 - new CDProjekt Red
  • I’m gonna love it.
  • Verecocha wrote:
    I’m in day 0. I can’t wait. Though I am scared it’s gonna be as disappointing as the recent Deus Ex.

Thats a high bar though, deux ex 1 was a classic. I think it will be good, these guys made witcher 3 so i have faith.
  • I already have it pre ordered on my Xbox so I hope it isn’t shit.
  • There's not even a remote chance this will live up to the frankly insane hype.
  • Probably not, but if you're after a well crafted cyberpunk sand box to dick about in it looks pretty good.
  • Aye. I'm sure it'll be a banger. It's defo raising concerns for me from the last showing though...
  • I bet the downgrade in all aspects will be significant. I'm definitely not day one. If at all.

"ERROR, ERROR, You are not day 1, Master"

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • "I won't be day oneing this" will be a phrase soon
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    If PS5 launches same time then day one otherwise it can wait
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Ive already got this purchased on Steam and booking time off for it. So hyped.
  • Ive already got this purchased on Steam and booking time off for it. So hyped.

Can you send me a PM link to a cheapo PC that will run this? I might just go PC and only buy a PS5 when there's an exclusive game worth playing. Unless it's 299 or summat.

• What is the point of preordering a game these days?
  • For some reason I thought this would be a more linear game than the Witcher 3. So I'm hyped, because it's cyberpunk, but at the same time not over hyped. But After that last showing I'm pleasantly surprised it's way more open world than I initially thought. 
    I still don't think it's going to be a vast open world like we saw in Witcher 3 but I'm hoping the city itself is huge and varied. I know there some desert wilds outside etc...
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm just not looking at it because I know it will be 10000% my jam and the double header of the horrible crunch stuff and the baby that's coming in *checks watch* 3 weeks means I'll never get to play it.

Looks the utter fuck tho. I'll just go back to reading my sweet cyberpunk short story anthology.
  • Christ Reg. You may as well give up everything and live in the woods. A labour of love takes work. There are countless things in the world that people slaved over to sell to others. Don't spend too long worrying, it'll eat you up man.
  • I just want a fucking story.
  • Hmmm, take that how you will
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I'm just not looking at it because I know it will be 10000% my jam and the double header of the horrible crunch stuff and the baby that's coming in *checks watch* 3 weeks means I'll never get to play it.

Looks the utter fuck tho. I'll just go back to reading my sweet cyberpunk short story anthology.

I've been meaning to parody you for using a phrase for when you like a game. But you didn't use that phrase here and I can't remember what it was. Something about the game being designed for reg. I'm too lazy to search. Anyways am disappoint.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Ive already got this purchased on Steam and booking time off for it. So hyped.

Can you send me a PM link to a cheapo PC that will run this? I might just go PC and only buy a PS5 when there's an exclusive game worth playing. Unless it's 299 or summat.

Gurts your man i only know MASTER RACE PCs

• Ive already got this purchased on Steam and booking time off for it. So hyped.

Gurts your man i only know MASTER RACE PCs

Yup. Gurt in the PC thread and BnB discord is the ultimate don. Give him needs and budget and he’ll sort you out.
  • Gurt signal activated.
  • TBF though if you are just interested in playing a fancy new game like Cyberpunk, and aren't bothered about mouse/keyboard or things like > 60FPS then the new consoles will be hard to beat in terms of value unless you want to dive into the used market. There's a bunch of pros and cons with PC vs console though of course.
  • TBF though if you are just interested in playing a fancy new game like Cyberpunk, and aren't bothered about mouse/keyboard or things like > 60FPS then the new consoles will be hard to beat in terms of value unless you want to dive into the used market. There's a bunch of pros and cons with PC vs console though of course.

I don't think I can wait on cyberpunk for the PS5 release and I have a feeling it'll chug on ps5 though.
  • Have posted on the master race thread.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    TBF though if you are just interested in playing a fancy new game like Cyberpunk, and aren't bothered about mouse/keyboard or things like > 60FPS then the new consoles will be hard to beat in terms of value unless you want to dive into the used market. There's a bunch of pros and cons with PC vs console though of course.

I don't think I can wait on cyberpunk for the PS5 release and I have a feeling it'll chug on ps5 though.

Aren’t they launching within days of each other. They said it will work out of the box with PS5 with the upgraded version coming later. If it looks as good as what we’ve seen so far I’d be happy with that on PS5.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:

I've been meaning to parody you for using a phrase for when you like a game. But you didn't use that phrase here and I can't remember what it was. Something about the game being designed for reg. I'm too lazy to search. Anyways am disappoint.

I'm glad I fucked you up bro
  • b0r1s wrote:
    TBF though if you are just interested in playing a fancy new game like Cyberpunk, and aren't bothered about mouse/keyboard or things like > 60FPS then the new consoles will be hard to beat in terms of value unless you want to dive into the used market. There's a bunch of pros and cons with PC vs console though of course.
    Aren’t they launching within days of each other. They said it will work out of the box with PS5 with the upgraded version coming later. If it looks as good as what we’ve seen so far I’d be happy with that on PS5.
    PS4 and Xbox version will work on the new consoles but they won't be enhanced in any appreciable way.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I think they will be. Frame rates and resolution most likely.
  • Their waistcoats will move independently on those versions.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!