Happy Snake Day
  • The J-folk don't mess with me, for they fear my thugg movez.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    beano wrote:
    Skerret wrote:
    Technically most talked about westerners in china or japan are absolute dicks.
    Can you rephrase this sentence?
    Type drunk brits in japan/china in to youtube. Those cunts. Most notably a lot of the Japan results are from Japanese new (edit: news, not new.) stations. I'm on about those cunts. No news story says 'brit goes to japan has a jolly nice time and is courteous. Look how similar Japanese and British customs are. We're all very polite to one another'. That's what I am passing comment on.
    I think I understand.  So everyone is at fault, basically.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Just some folks don't do the old ideologies any favours.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • beano wrote:
    Progressive family that the ex's were, gweilo was not allowed, even before we met.

When I was over in HK at a restaurant on The Peak (Maybe the only one on The Peak?), we were referred to 'douley gweilo' between a waiter and a waitress when she was asking which table a dish she was holding was for. My sister picked up on it, being resident in HK. Words were had. Bill still came to 4000HK$ with the 1000$ discount for the remark. That was between 5 people. Don't eat on The Peak!

Problem with Cantonese is that it's not exactly a subtle language/dialect. It is incredibly crass.
    They called you a 'fucking white ghost' (guess what black people are called?....that's right 'black ghosts'!) at the peak but they also literally tell their children that they have 'nose shit, eye shit, ear shit' etc...
    I have never come across any racist waiters etc...during my many years of dating a Hong Konger either here or abroad but a friend of mine has.

I sometimes vist chinasmack.com and koreabang.com for some of the more amusing and odd news from Asia and although the articles are there for click bait (and also the very nature if the sites) I am a little disturbed by the blatant institutionalised racism on display in the media of mainland China and South Korea.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I frequent chinasmack. I feel more racist every time I visit.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I've dated two Hong Konger's, one from a white family born to civil servants and one BBC. It was effectively the difference of one family got us in to the Hong Kong Cricket Club and the other had us frequent Wan Chai steet stalls.

Chinasmack is hilarious. There's a Japan blog I used to go on but the name escapes me. I deleted a lot of feeds, Tokyo something...

True about Canton, it's a fucktard of a language to learn compared to Mandarin, though they both seem tedious when compared to Japanese. As far as the Oriental languages go anyway.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!