Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Facewon wrote:
    I see them moto. And they're lovely.
    Cheers Face.

I've told my missus that I want a beagle and I think that she might let me get one next year, in the meantime I'll just have to watch this!

• My daughters cat learnt how to play fetch. I think thats pretty amazing.
    The next generation doesn't start until MAG comes out. 

PSN: Naemuckle
    STEAM: Naemuckle
  • Mine did that for a bit with discarded champagne cork cages. Then they got bored because cats.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I wish this placed loved dogs as much as cats, there may be the odd cat that'll curl up next to you but I'm afraid they ain't a patch on dogs...
  • My cat lives on me. She is peculiar.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I had a cat when I was younger and he was brilliant but I've never came across one like him again, I would have another but there'll be no chance of that happening with Fudge around. He is such a lovely dog but I'm sure the part of his DNA carries the 'tard gene!
  • I love Dogs too, though they do tend to be a bit... soft.
  • Yeah I like dogs too but couldn't responsibley have one, whereas cats are a step down in neediness.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    What's the official line on dogs licking grazes? I had a nice one on my calf that Truffs kept trying to lick, I stopped him as firstly it feels weird and secondly he does clean his knackers with his tongue but somebody said I should have let him as it has good stuff in it to deal with cuts etc. I just presumed it was a haven for bacteria!
  • Fuck that, I wouldnt let any animal lick a wound.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    I love Dogs too, though they do tend to be a bit... soft.
    Me and the missus haven't holidayed together since having ours as neither of us would want to put them in kennels, it does mean that all my holidays are with mates though so it does have a silver lining!
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Fuck that, I wouldnt let any animal lick a wound.
    I didn't but I just wondered why some people thought it was supposed to be good? Having smelt his breath at times I can't imagine anything good coming from that! Talking of stench that's one other thing I'm not keen on, the smell from their Dentasticks, fucking reeks.
  • My friend took her handsome young black Lab to the vet today.  As if he hadn't been emasculated enough by being owned by a Collie bitch the other day, she had a couple of parts of his anatomy removed before he's found out what they do.  Brave little soldier knows hw to work the camera, though.

photo202307201220222046.jpg
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:
    I wish this placed loved dogs as much as cats, there may be the odd cat that'll curl up next to you but I'm afraid they ain't a patch on dogs...
    Every cat I've ever had would curl up near me, on me, wake me up with little pecks on the cheek, slide a cool hand under the covers... hang on, cats. Every cat I've ever had would curl up near me or on me. Cats are not automatically mean or aloof (bar the odd one, like people), it all depends on how you treat them. Show them affection and they reciprocate as much as any dog, in my experience. My gf got her first cat a few months ago, a stray from RSPCA. He was terrified of everything at first, but after some attention and affection, he relaxed into his surrounds and is now as good natured and affectionate as any cat I've encountered (which is quite a few).

My sister has two mini fox terriers and they are in contrast the worst pets I've encountered. Destroy everything, hate everyone, harass mum's cat endlessly whenever they're brought to the parental home and are generally adept at fucking up an otherwise peaceful get together. That said, I like dogs. We had a red setter called Metala when I was young and he was lovely, very gentle. Pets tend to reflect the owner, I find. If you're a cunt, there's a good chance your dog, cat, bird or cassowary is too. That's not to say I consider my sister a badger; she's certainly not, but she and hubby were definitely lax when it came to training their dogs.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Cats are amazing. They can be extremely affectionate, they just don't bow down to a master in the same way a dog will.

One day, one beautiful day, I'm going to get a husky. Or a marmalute (?). They are just wonderful.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    That's a controversial stringed instrument I think. Marmaduke? Malamute.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • That's the one. Lovely things.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    My sister-in-law has a Malamute, I like all most all dogs. I hate Jack Russels and all the chav dogs such as staffys (though a neighbour has a staffy which is nice), though like I said earlier I really want to get a Beagle at some time in the not to distant future...
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Love Beagle vs lemon.
    Staffs have definitely drawn the short straw when it comes to owners.
    Black Lab looks amazingly shiny.
  • Trouble is staffs are actually lovely dogs that are really friendly, so these chav fuckers buy them expecting a vicious dog, realise they're not and abandon them.

Great dog with a bad image really.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • The problem with bad dogs is usually the owner.
  • Beagle Vs Lemon made my morning, thanks Permian.

I like watching the wild birds in the garden and consequently I loathe cats and there are simply too many on our estate. Would love to have a dog, but with nobody at home all day it would simply be cruel. When I lived with Mum and Dad we had a Border Collie named Oscar - he was the best dog. Genius frisbee catcher.
  • The best behaved/natured dog I have ever known was a Jack Russell.  I've also never seen a Staffie that wasn't friendly and playful.  Lovely dogs.
  • Yeah, staffies are awesome. Nash is part staffie and all the staffies at the park are aces. Bar the one with the mentalist owner. hmm.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • The problem with bad dogs is usually the owner.

Yup, very true. Cezar Millan showed me that :P
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I've spent a reasonable amount of time doing warrants at drug dealers' houses.  As you might imagine in a situation that involves a drug dealer's front door being battered off of its hinges and their house flooded by the people they hate the most in the world, they are high stress, high aggression environments.

A lot of these houses have Staffies in them.  When everyone is shouting, and occasionally people are fighting, Staffies think it's a game where their role is to run around, sniff as many different shoes as they can in as short an amount of time as they can, and also tag as many people as they can with their wildly wagging tail.  All the while refusing to bark or snarl, and only make a noise if locked in a room, which is usually the whine of a creature that thought it had made ten new friends, and thinks it suddenly has none.  When it comes to recording, bagging and labelling productions, they take a keen interest in what you're doing.  No amount of pushing away will cause them to be aggressive, they just want to see if they can somehow help.

They really are great animals.  I think you'd really have to work at making them aggressive.  Lazy owners just seem to end up with equally friendly but overweight, waddling dogs.
  • My friend has a 12 year old Staffie called Libby. She has become fat (though not terribly) over the past 2 years and is like a barrel on legs. She waddles due to stiff joints and it is adorable, she can run around like a muppet when she's warmed up though.

She does bark and it is horrendously loud, but it is just her way of asking for food. The only other noise she makes is the "OH GOD, PLEASE LOVE ME I LOVE YOU" whine. She is a pro dog.
  • I agree with adkm, Saffies are wonderful animals.  In my experience with dodgy owners/dogs in Catford though, where it's a regular occurrence to hear owners insisting their Staffs are part Pitbull, they're so eager to please their masters they can become incredibly vicious.  An incident a few years ago with my dog and a Staff called Reaper was never likely to get off to a good start.  Many breeds can be nasty - the worst dog in Beckenham Place Park is a Labrador, for example - but Staffs can just do that bit more damage, especially in two's, so I'm still weary of my dog approaching them until I've gauged the twat factor of the owner.  There's only so many kicks up the backside and complete segregation from other dogs an animal can take imo.  

One bloke, who only ever appears in the park with his dog on occasion (fairweather owners?  Well I never), has bought his dog a collar that literally has four inch metal spikes sticking out of it, and a chunky lead that looks like he's about to weigh anchor.  You can tell the dog is desperate to be let off the lead to play with other dogs, and isn't anywhere near as ferocious as he repeatedly insists it is.  Another example of the Staffie's natural personality finding it's way through is the rescue dog the Special Brew Crew own - she's got scars from cigarette burns all over her back, but she's the happiest thing on four legs - they treat her like a Princess btw.  However, you do occasionally get a truly rotten owner/Staff combo, so like most things I suppose, they can eventually be broken.  Absolutely amazing creatures in the right hands though.
  • Dogs are cool and all but they don't stay up all night eating hotdogs and farming gold for you on WoW.

551238_3613377332477_692893153_n.jpg
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Your cat's hotdot looks a lot like marmalade on bread rolls.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!