WoW
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    WoW a lot of game snobbery going on in here. Each to their own an all that no?
    Things can only get better.
  • Mario Kart.

Do any of you play it? Etc.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    You must really WoW the ladies with your puns.
  • Frankly I'm scared to play it as I play game by game till its rinsed. Sounds like an infinite game and I've already got tetris.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Aye you're a skill game player. I'd stay well shot of this nonsense.
  • It has honds in it.

CoD? Nah, only fins.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Not played WoW but gave a year of my gaming life to DCUO on PS3.  I like comics & was interested in seeing what the fuss was ref this MMORPG malarky.

Really enjoyed the main & DLC content, though whilst basic game mechanic shiz was made 10 times better doing it with the League/guild/clan, made some good gamer friends in the process(who still play it).  I was a fire Tank in game.  I enjoyed being a tank, in the end I was a very good tank.  It was also funny to witness "clan drama" as the league got bigger & bigger, after hearing so much from WoW playing friends.

Gave it up because tbh, it was like crack, I didn't have the time to commit to it & its "keeping up with the Joneses" mentality with each new update.  Also the game was a PS3 breaker, crashed so many times no matter what SOE did with the code.  Plus some many games did not get played in that year even though they had been purchased.

Glad to be free, but still every now & then I check out one of the Leagues freshly posted Youtube vids & get a little itch.  Not fallen off the wagon yet.
  • Only 5 years late to this thread :)

I'm playing WoW, it's great. I used to play during it's original incarnation and was sort of addicted. I'm playing just an hour or so a night at the moment. It's almost a different game now, it's a lot more casual and fun, the world design is unbelievable. It's just nice being in the world. Imagine Destiny but oh i don't know 8000 times bigger.

FOR THE HORDE
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Necro!
  • It's more casual now? I didn't think that was possible.

Don't know how anyone has time for these things, and also manages to have a life. If I became independently wealthy and didn't have to work I'd take up FF again.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    I dunno either. I guess it depends on your lifestyle. I usually have 2-3 hours to play games in the evening but some days I don't even have 30 minutes. I also wouldn't get away with playing much longer. I've a friend who I played WoW with back form 2005-2011 who still plays and plays Destiny - He has a kid a job and a wife and manages to play from about 6:30 every day until 12. I don't know how he does it or hoe he gets away with it :)
  • I play like 1 hour a night, 10-11. I'm not raiding etc, super casual, not even got to the level where i need to buy expansion yet (£10 a month you can level to 110) - it's actually fun to level unlike back in the day.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!