Resident Evil
  • Well blow me down
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.

• What a series. From RE clone with dinos to crazy action game with kill streak combos to dinos in space with camera fuck up. The fucked up camera makes sense too as DC3 was developed in the same period as dmc2, another game that suffered from bad camera control. Was probably due to the brain drain capcom experienced at the time due to the formation of off shoots clover and platinum?

DMC3 saved the dmc ip but dino crisis sadly never recovered.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • I loved 2 so much.
    Didn't read any reviews before playing it just got it off the back of the first. The combo shooter changes were a welcome suprise.
    Never played 3 because of bad reviews.

Exo Primal is the logical path of the series, just a couple of missing evolutionary links from the 360/PS4 era. It's not my bag though.

Remakes of the first two please Capcom. Retaining the full survival horror of the first and the action of the second. In fact modes for both would be awesome but now I'm being greedy.
  • I wonder if anyone ever asks Sega for a Deep Fear remake.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    I read that as 'a Deep Fake Rear'.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • I have downloaded Dino Crisis 2 for my R36s. It plays beautifully
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I have downloaded Dino Crisis 2 for my R36s. It plays beautifully

Yeah, it still absolutely bangs. Love that game something fierce.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!