Post-lockdownstock and two smoking barrels?
  • Same here, shoulda just got that girl a watermelon and been done with it.
  • How did that go live? Or should I check the other thread?

I'll be in around 7-730 tomorrow. I'll try to duck out early from work. Same on Saturday.

I'll pm my number to you mk.
  • And I walked through part of vinopolis the other day. Seems very winey.
  • On my way to it now.

May wait til tomorrow to report back.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    And I walked through part of vinopolis the other day. Seems very winey.

The important part is right in the middle.
  • Play.com conference.
    As long as there isnt a no dogs sign, I'm golden.
    And if there is, ill put on some shades and pretend to be one of those blind dogs.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Eat some peanut butter, that way it will look like you are talking.
  • Hmm. I'm also thinking of getting a suit like the dog on the go compare advert.
    I like the peanut butter.
    I've also learned to say
    'its about diversifying your retail risk to maximise your marketplace potential'
    and
    'you eating that pork chop?'
    Just in case.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Have fun guys, wish I could make it!
  • Cosby drop me your number. I might get over but will be chancing my arm a bit with the mrs.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Wanted to meet some of you nutters in person tomorrow, but don't think I'll be able to make it...
    Might try to get hold of a last minute Rumpus ticket though. : )
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • If you haven't got £10 to spare I'll sub it for you and you can pay me back whenever.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Aww... Tempy! I'm getting fucking emotional here. : )

Don't worry about the offer. I'll book a ticket tomorrow morning.
    Mad tempted to dig out my copy of Katamari, to have it signed by a living legend...
  • Wanted to meet some of you nutters in person tomorrow, but don't think I'll be able to make it... Might try to get hold of a last minute Rumpus ticket though. : )

Will you be going just to Rumpus or meet beforehand? Wife will be induced on Monday it has been confirmed, therefore I shall be a bit more free this weekend. 

@mk64. You definitely not able to make it on Saturday?
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    I'd like to go for drinks and the meal especially (cause I know Nick goes HAM on burgers*), but I'm flat out busy this weekend. Would like to be free by 6pm... So will probably want to head straight to Rumpus, and hope for 'normal' bar prices. : P

*See what I did thar?
  • Aw damn, son! Let's meet in around 2 weeks. I would like to have stuff to show you by then but probably won't cos I'm a lazy bastard. 

I'll swing round to John Snow tomorrow then for a bit and say "hiya!" To mk64 and others.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Defo can't make Saturday :( or is be there with bells on.

Pop over tomorrow eve after work and say hi.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Remember, Londonstock will be a regular occurrence so if any of you can't make this one, there'll be another one in a month.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Does the JS serve food?
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • No@beano

Eatings cheating! (Only joking) if you need food we can arrange it. Plenty nearby.
  • Yeah think I will be aftr a bit of food too at some point.
  • This should be a great weekend. I'd love to see the Friday people tonight but I've got to make triple cooked chips with rosemary & lemon salt to go with my 24hr beer marinaded smoked BBQ chicken. The slaw won't take long.

This is my way of avoiding a massive pissup haha. But I'm in for all and sundry tomorrow.
  • I hate you and your food stories Nick!

I don't really
  • Got to cook for you soon Ben man. The recipe is up for the chicken in this actually - http://www.thebearandbadger.co.uk/discussion/comment/38398#Comment_38398
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I decided it would be a good idea to get a Londonstock Twitter account up and running so that we've got a central place to arrange everything, so here it is:

https://twitter.com/londonstock

@mk64: as you are the one doing most of the arranging for tonight, would you like the password so that you can use it to keep people informed as to what's going on?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I don't think that burgers were being planned until five or six, so it depends on how quickly you crush your opponent into dust, really.
  • And I walked through part of vinopolis the other day. Seems very winey.

The important part is right in the middle.

What part is important? There was a conference or something on there when I was there so I couldn't explore

• dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Gonzo wrote:
    i have no idea what wild rumpus is. I'm assuming you're all going to some kind of Borderlands 2 cosplay event. Fucking saddos.

The dude who directed Katamari, and very likely, Edge writing badgers will be in attendance...
  • nick, i dont use twitter.... :P
  • dyna, you coming later?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!