Much better than domesticated ones.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    The truth has spoiled manys a good rumour.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    The artist formally known as Orville's best friend, who happens to be the same age as the mysterious Operation Yewtree suspect recently arrested in Cornwall (59). "I often pretend my sadness will end, but it won't".
    He lives in the NW though, not Cornwall.

He may have been arrested whilst giving his Cornish grandson Cuddles.
  • n0face wrote:
    I heard a rumour that Tony Heart and Andy Peters were an item.

This from his website:

Hey Tony. I spent some of my finest meal times as a little un watching your arty stuff and it got me an A in art at GCSE! My bird rachael reckons your shacked up with Andi Peters... whats the story big man? Love your gallery.

Tony Says:

Andi Peters? Bless no, but glad you sailed through your GCSE Iain. Trust me, that and a reasonable command of English and you can tackle most things in life!

Tony Hart

So that's a resounding 'bless no' then.
  • Cliff Richard organising the 'hit' on Jill Dando is my fave celeb rumour. Also the one about Richard & Judy being swingers who invited guests to join them in orgies once they'd finished filming the show. That one seemed vaguely believeable .

Hollywood Babylon by Kenneth Anger is a great source of gossip and rumour mongering about classic Hollywood icons of the past.
  • I'm thinking Schofield (sp?).  The twist is that the list of suspected paedos he handed Cameron just has his own name on it a hundred times.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    JMW wrote:
    n0face wrote:
    I heard a rumour that Tony Heart and Andy Peters were an item.
    This from his website: Hey Tony. I spent some of my finest meal times as a little un watching your arty stuff and it got me an A in art at GCSE! My bird rachael reckons your shacked up with Andi Peters... whats the story big man? Love your gallery. Tony Says: Andi Peters? Bless no, but glad you sailed through your GCSE Iain. Trust me, that and a reasonable command of English and you can tackle most things in life! Tony Hart So that's a resounding 'bless no' then.

Aw, that's quite sweet.
  • ...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...all work and no play makes Phillip a dull boy...
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • FranticPea wrote:
    Chuckle Brothers too.

I can only imagine:
    'To me, to you, etc etc'
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    Cliff Richard organising the 'hit' on Jill Dando is my fave celeb rumour. Also the one about Richard & Judy being swingers who invited guests to join them in orgies once they'd finished filming the show. That one seemed vaguely believeable . Hollywood Babylon by Kenneth Anger is a great source of gossip and rumour mongering about classic Hollywood icons of the past.

I like the story about the Debbie McGee home video involving an Alsation, and the photographic evidence apparently seen by a News of the World reporter.
  • Debbie McGee has a twin sister who secretly lives with her and Daniels.

trufax

g.man
  • John Barrowman's arse being so damaged by random homosexual encounters he has to wear a form of adult diaper to stop his shit leaking all over the studio.
  • g.man wrote:
    Debbie McGee has a twin sister who secretly lives with her and Daniels. trufax g.man

An identical twin?  I knew he was a fraud.
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    John Barrowman's arse being so damaged by random homosexual encounters he has to wear a form of adult diaper to stop his shit leaking all over the studio.

No, that one is true

• Allegedly
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Andi Peters is gay? NO WAY!

Not content with ruining Top of the Pops he also bagged a role in Toy Story 2. God I hate Andi Peters. (and not because he's gay, maybe a bit because he's black)
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Perhaps this is all a clever ruse to get us all to watch British TV in large numbers once more...
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Sasukekun wrote:
    FranticPea wrote:
    Chuckle Brothers too.

I can only imagine:
    'To me, to you, etc etc'

Seriously, if they or Timmy Mallet are found to be fiddlers it will destroy my faith in humanity.

• dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    Andi Peters is gay? NO WAY! Not content with ruining Top of the Pops he also bagged a role in Toy Story 2. God I hate Andi Peters. (and not because he's gay, maybe a bit because he's black)

Ironic that, because people hate you because you're a prat?

I know... I know.

I also found that one funny!
  • Mallet's a thoroughly decent bloke by all accounts. He also visited my school when I was a kid and as far as I'm aware not a single pupil was molested.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    He is my childhood. God bless Timmy.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    LarryDavid wrote:
    Mallet's a thoroughly decent bloke by all accounts. He also visited my school when I was a kid and as far as I'm aware not a single pupil was molested.

Polka dot bikinis, yo.
  • Ugly kids Larry, it's the only explanation.

Edit: oops..posted under the wrong account.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    heh, I've not seen this since it was released

Disappointingly it's more homoerotic than anything else.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Aw yeah!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    What the buck?
  • Ugly kids Larry, it's the only explanation. Edit: oops..posted under the wrong account.

Any paedo worth his salt would've bummed at least one of us, if only to keep up his average.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    Andi Peters is gay? NO WAY! Not content with ruining Top of the Pops he also bagged a role in Toy Story 2. God I hate Andi Peters. (and not because he's gay, maybe a bit because he's black)

I saw Andi Peters snogging Schofield at Billion Dollar Babes about 20 years ago. Very strange club. Bianca's dad in Eastenders (black guy married to Carole I was told) turned up in a pair of chaps with his butt on display. This was before I'd taken any drugs. 

Oh, allegedly to all of the above.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Peters and Schofield? No way. You'll be telling me Gordon the Gopher was into fisting next.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Schofield once snorted coke off Andi Peters' erect penis. Nowt going on between them though, it was just for convenience.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!