Happy Dad Day
  • Hope you're all having a nice, chilled out day.  My wife let me a lie in (yay!) and I woke up to an awesome card, a bottle of 8 year old Port in a nice box and Daddy Pig (from the kid's tv show) chocolates.

She cooked me steak and ale pie and I've played Walking Dead (for the first time!) for most of the day.

:)
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Just back from the pub with me dad. Its his birthday today too. Strongbow kicking in, I won't do a Beano and post.
  • I treated myself to a massive argument in pc world apparently they don't take back tablets if you've opened the box, turns out they do if you get quite irate.
  • I got woken up early to get a present before getting a short lie in, but by then the mood had soured a bit as a surprise expensive present wasnt too well received. Have then spent most of the day building bedroom furniture for my eldest!
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Didn't get anything until later - daughters presented me with a copy of Troll Hunter, liquorice allsorts (a particular favourite of mine) and some aftershave.

I called in at mine mid afternoon with a few goodies for him.

Didn't get up until 11am but then I was up until 3am taxi-ing wifey's friends home (see drink thread).....nice chilled day all told and a bonus is there has been no g8 related shenanigans which may have caused work to interrupt my day.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!