Pro Wrestling
  • I assume Becky Lynch was driving the truck.
  • hahaha
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Bad Bunny makes it to the ring without falling over, so hes up on several people so far.
  • On Smackdown, Bad Bunny got a cheap shot on on Miz, and nearly knocked him out.

Given that, why would Miz offer him a free shot tonight?
  • Aye, zero fucks given about this, but the lad gets bonus points for putting in the effort to actually compete.
  • Miz had the world championship not long ago......
  • Aye, respect to the Bunnyman.
  • Banks v Belair now.
  • Aye, this should be a belter.
    aaqpOJd.gif
  • This is very good, and my God it’s great to see two really talented women get the chance to headline Wrestlemania.
  • AWESOME!
  • Time for bed.
  • Holy fucking shit.

The sound of that whip. The mark on Sashas side. The torque on the pin.

That goes into the top main events for me.
  • g.man wrote:
    Time for bed.

Aye, gladthey didnt cut any time, but was supposed to be in bed 40 mins ago.
  • Banks was the best match of the night followed by Rollins.

The problem with the rest of it is that none of it mattered apart from the drew match. There was a match where the commentators said they’re doing pretty well considering they’re never wrestled together before. How can that happen in WM? Save that for SS or some run of the mill ppv. Some blatant botched too. Even in the banks match she was rolled up and didn’t kick out before the 3.

Miz bing champion recently and losing to a rapper. Jesus wept.

I didn’t mind the launch of osman. But have him swear Big E or something. Just waving off punches but he looked too nonchalant instead of getting more angry. Didn’t work.

Only good bit about the strowman match (and I love Braun) was when he ripped the cage off. But they could’ve taken that much further. He should’ve ripped the whole cage apart. And throwing Shane off the top.. I wonder if that was changed due to the weather.

Oh and late start because of lightning. First thing of the whole show is drew walking out with what looks like a semi conductor of a sword and holds it up like he’s beings asked to be struck lol
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Aye, so little of it mattered, and the build for much of it was either completely botched or just non-existent.
    The timing is super-problematic, but there is an obvious reason for it.
    They're going for two nights from 8pm onwards in Florida, because it'll be pretty much dark by the time they come on air live. This makes it a lot easier to hide the fact that there's only a tiny number of fans in the stadium (and tbf, they did a pretty good job of this).
    If they'd gone for a traditional one night super-long show, then it would have been pretty obvious in broad daylight that there was hardly anyone there, and that the stands are full of cardboard cutouts.
    They're claiming 25,000 at last night show, but frankly, Vince is pulling numbers out of his ass.
    So it had to be spread over two nights to hide the crowd, but the knock on from that is that it's now on ridiculously late in the night in many major territories of the world, and they just don't have enough quality matches on the card to justify it, and that's just fucking poor.
  • The roster is pretty good. Just don’t see how they didn’t marry up the royal rumble with mania properly and have fast lane as just a soft filler
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Oh aye, it’s not the roster that’s the problem. It’s the management. Vince just really needs to retire.
  • g.man wrote:
    They're claiming 25,000 at last night show, but frankly, Vince is pulling numbers out of his ass.

They were still advertising tickets for sale on Smackdown, and 25,000 is the total they were allowed. Absolutely no chance it was a sellout.
  • So they've just said on the kick-off show that apparently they're opening with Orton v The Fiend tonight, which seems like a fucking terrible idea to me.
    This is make or break for Wyatt's current persona imo. I think it's commendable how much Wyatt, Bliss and Orton have committed to this nonsense, but it just isn't working at all for me, and The Fiend's new charred appearance just looks fucking laughable to my eyes. This is a real shame, because The Fiend was a great gimmick, and Wyatt is super-talented at this sort of thing, but this all just seems like a huge misfire to me.
    Poor Alexa needs to get the fuck out of this mess as quickly as possible and get her ass back to the women's division. She's better than this.
    Anyhoo, fingers crossed I'm completely wrong about this one, because I do really like all three of them, but I have a bad feeling about this.
  • My alternate take is that The Fiends burned appearance is awesome, and Alexa has been fucking brilliant during it.

Its been a good way for her to be removed from the title scene, but still be prominently featured.
  • Also this Nigerian Drum Fight, it was reported on Friday that even creative didn't know what it was.
  • Also this Nigerian Drum Fight, it was reported on Friday that even creative didn't know what it was.
    Yeah, I don't think anyone knows what the fuck this is?
    My alternate take is that The Fiends burned appearance is awesome, and Alexa has been fucking brilliant during it. Its been a good way for her to be removed from the title scene, but still be prominently featured.
    Nah mate, he looks like a bad Toxic Avenger cosplayer crawled out of a dumpster fire.
    Bliss has been great with this, but I think she really needs to bail out now and get back to wrasslin.
  • So, let's have a quick look at last night's massive crowd...
    nS3gIqL.jpg
  • I was so tired when I was at the shops today I forgot to buy snacks.
    I've got half a can of Irn Bru and a Cadbury's Wispa to see me through this :(
  • Here comes the mad racist and his black best friend again. It's fucking Groundhog Day.
  • GET ON WITH IT FOR FUCK SAKE
  • g.man wrote:
    Here comes the mad racist and his black best friend again. It's fucking Groundhog Day.

Hogan got booed massively again.

Things you love to see.
  • Aye, gives you hope when Americans are booing a racist.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!