Furi (PC/PS4)
  • Think I'm on the penultimate boss now...
  • Press x to automatic is OP worthy!

I'm on the third boss now but gotto leave it till the weekend, reluctantly.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Same. Wank anime protag aside I'm enjoying the slickality.
  • I'm on the last boss and it's giving me a major headache
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Co-Codamol prn
  • Done 4 and 5 today.

Was getting annoyed by 4 due to not having the reactions for some of it, but then 5 was probably my favourite so far. Crazy last phase.
  • Bollockoff wrote:
    Co-Codamol prn

It's like fighting Stonelike from Ikaruga, something I am bad at.
  • Spent 2 full hours on it. Just not good enough at dodging sadly.
  • Use the force Luke.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • :D
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Now I have a machine gun.
  • I'll find out tomorrow after glof rounds as gonna dive in. Under doctors orders to do nothing for a week so just gonna mooch around the flat.

Still have the job?
  • this game is Siqué, i didn't have much time so wanted to have a look but ended up fighting the first guy 3 times in practice mode. lots of technical stuff to get familiar with.

Some slight frame rate and tearing issues which is weird. Love the music and art stylings so far.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I'll find out tomorrow after glof rounds as gonna dive in. Under doctors orders to do nothing for a week so just gonna mooch around the flat.

Still have the job?

Yeah but its just volunteer work currently. Still gardening away mate, but got a health ting so not in today.
  • Smang wrote:
    Some slight frame rate and tearing issues which is weird. Love the music and art stylings so far.

Yes there's a few fights where it is apparent. Because it is very much down to split second reactions it can really jar when a party gets fucked because of a pause.

Had a few glitches too, a black screen whilst the game carried on and my character disappearing - both resolved themselves, but also had a full crash on the last phase of The Burst (7th fight I believe) which was also the fight that had the most tearing because the arena is humongous.

Spent nearly 4 hours on the last boss, still can't nail it. Went back to practise and had fun brutalising the first three bosses again.
  • there shouldn't really be any excuse for it really - these kinda of action games should not drop or stutter.
  • Yeah it's a shame but I reckon it happened twice in 8 hours of play. Think they'll be able to patch it out as it's clearly just happening in a few fights. Last boss is smooth as butter and there's is a fucking shit ton happening every frame.

The only other complaint I have is the lack of button config. I need my dodge on L1 beacsuse L2 is too spongey and X doesn't work when you need to move and fire, unless you crab claw.
  • I thought both L1 and L2 can be used for dodge? Or can you not charge it using L1 or something? Agree though re X isn't the best place for it.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I'm pretty sure it doesn't do anything unless I'm just an idiot and have forgotten. Has really only been an issue for the last boss.
  • I was getting frame drops on the first boss, and it was affecting my parries for sure. The movelist froze on me several times, as well as not even loading the clips at all.

I didn't know there were other dodge buttons... was wondering how to doge and shoot!

3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpeg
  • Shame it's been a bit buggy, hopefully they get it sorted. Small devs live or die on this stuff, yet people chomp down Ubisoft games that render your characters like They Live geezers.
  • Haven't really noticed any issues like that so far.

I went back and did the 6th fight today and on to the 7th. As usual got about half way on my first go, and to the last phase on my second, but just couldn't be arsed to start again after that.

I think that balance is just a little off in that respect, because a lot of the times it's the last phase that gets me and it's a lot to have to do over again after that. On a couple of fights I've died on the enemy's very last attack. It certainly stops me playing for more than about an hour at a time.
  • The last phase is always a real shit, but it helps that as you get better you take the full three pips with you into it, giving your more chances to figure it out. Before you fully wipe. Worse for me were the ones where the intermediary stages presented a real challenge because that totally scuppered things. That said I think from what you've said about previous games you're far better at this stuff than me, I just have the luxury of time.
  • I do alright with the bullet hell stuff, but less so with all the super fast reactions/perfect timing business.

So far I think they've all taken 3 or 4 attempts, apart from the 3rd guy who I got stuck on for quite a while when I was struggling to get the parries right.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    @ Tempy - If you have a problem with button configs, just change it via PSN accessibility options.
  • That's helpful for future stuff but apparently it's possible to do with L1, I just appear to be bad.
  • Fuck me, this game's good! 

Just finished the first guy. That was hard enough. I have a feeling this game is gonna make me cry.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    4th guy given a head wobble. I see what Temps means by it being a bit samey to what's come before, especially that last segment dodgeathon but I did appreciate the precise distance requirement for dodges.

Does anyone actually use the charged attack in melee? The red/orange one.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!