Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    To be honest I bought the fancy edition of the last one just so I could play Cod4. I haven't even played the main game at all

I'll  probably get this on PC unless I spy a PS4 deal over Chrimbo.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • I'm not really missing any community as the challenges/daily orders provide a decent meta-game.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • This game is awesome...just did a sniper section. Awesome set piece.
  • Is it awesome ?
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Is it awesome ?

ITS ACES AWESOME! It’s just another CoD action movie game which I enjoy EVERY year. Like watching Transformers, unplug the over the top critic section of your brain and just enjoy the ride!
  • Good to hear you're enjoying it. Who needs to take things serious when you can just have fun? Life is serious enough!
    Regarding tactics, there is some scope for playing with some but this is no "tactical shooter" and I think this game suits me so well because its accessible and gives a great combination of SP and MP. I'm not some hardcore gamer obsessed with pwning noobs,I just wanna enjoy my game time.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Played this for four hours last night! That used to be my average gaming time a month. 
    The challenges section has become a bit of an addiction and through that I'm getting to focus on particual classes,guns or game types. Helps with the variety. 
    Its good staying in a lobby for a few games as the randomized teams creates a bit of balancing even if you were hammered in the last game. I know that's pretty standard but it just seems to work so well that it encourages you to stay on. 
    Vere mentioned the sound design and I now can't play without headphones to pick up subtle sounds. Unfortunately the Dolby app tells me I'm not getting the full Atmos experience but the sound is good enough for me. Might dig out my sharkoons though. Only gripe I have with sound and it was mainly noticeable in SP is how your character sounds like he's retching when he's climbing. 
    Aside from that,the only other problem is the amount of people with [EIRE] as their clan tag. Most are worse than me.
  • Still loving this lads went 24-5 Kd best I’ve had yet whoop whoop

Probably be the only time I do this haha
  • It's great fun. We'll have to organise a game. Too tired to put this on tonight coz I know I'll play too long.
  • Apparently this now X enhanced so no more excuses. 

They've also added gun game which is great fun as you work through the weapons. Has also given double XP the last few days. 

https://youtu.be/SCDarANAW1Q
  • Well I'll be on it from Xmas day. Looking forward to the campaign and seeing how good it looks on the X.

How good is War mode?
  • Its good fun when you get a well balanced game. Can be quite frustrating at times and tense in others.
  • We’ve still no had a night of this
  • No. :( Maybe a few might get it for Xmas and the x enhanced might help. I'm off for two weeks so hopefully soon...
  • Well , this is fun . I'm still shit in mp but I kill as much I die though.

The only thing that pisses me off is that sometimes you can't tell if a player is an enemy or not as they look so similar .

Looks stunning on the X and 4K Tv, the audio is great as well.

What difficulty is everyone playing on ? Playing on regular and it's not hard at all. I don't have time to replay level after level on a harder difficulty anymore , how difficult is hardened ?
  • War mode is FUN , TEMPTED to get the season pass now
  • I'd have to check but I think I may have done it on hardened. Always complete my CODs on Veteran but the first run was most likely hardened and wasn't too difficult. 
    War mode is definitely fun. Sticking to the double XP one at the mo but the other maps are good too.
  • Double xp?
  • Instead of selecting War mode, when you go to find public match hit left bumper and it gives other game options. One of them is war in Operation Griffin for double division XP.
  • Is anyone experiencing connection issues with this on XBL? My son can’t get onto the servers - it keeps saying that the service is not available at this time.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Got error messages the last two nights when I returned to the Xbox later in the day but just had to properly kill the game and relaunch to get in. 
    Is the game new or has he played before and this is new?
    Might have to use your query as an excuse to jump on.....
  • I got on ok last night, will quickly try when get home later
  • Playing now, no probs.
  • He’s had it since release - he was on last night no problems but today and yesterday afternoon he’s getting error messages. I suspect its the servers getting overloaded this time of year leading to a luck of the draw situation.
  • Strange one. Has he tried going to the home screen, press start on the game tile and select quit then restart the game?
  • Worked for me as well
  • Restart the machine or router helps
  • The error he’s getting now is indicative of server overload apparently.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!