theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    I realise we don't pay per thread but surely if you wanted people to talk about these you could put them all in the same place.

I might have plenty to contribute to a retro racing thread but I'm not chasing round threads to do it.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    I realise we don't pay per thread but surely if you wanted people to talk about these you could put them all in the same place.

I might have plenty to contribute to a retro racing thread but I'm not chasing round threads to do it.

My apologies. I did think about a generic multi thread but sometimes they get a bit messy. The three driving game threads I have created are the only ones I will be posting as these are the stand outs for me. I won't be making a habit of starting a thread for every driving game in the world.

Admin can merge if they wish, but as I said, these are three particularly memorable games. For me, anyway.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    No worries, I wasn't having a go, but for a second there I did worry you'd flipped out and were going to make a dozen of them.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    No worries, I wasn't having a go, but for a second there I did worry you'd flipped out and were going to make a dozen of them.

Haha, no problem.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I've decided to treat these three..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!