The Twitch Thread
  • Hello people of the forum. 

I have not gone anywhere. 

Did you know Episode 1 of Life is Strange 2 comes out next week? 

You do now. 

I'm rendering out the video for the last Episode of LiS now, had to fuck around and learn how to use blender and shit because Twitch muted the audio from the middle of the climactic finale, the little shits. Will be up on the old youtubes tomorrow probably. 

Also Before the Storm deluxe version is ready to go, I feel like even though I am going to approach it from a totally open perspective, ignoring how LiS unravelled, I have already read that I can dress up as HAWT DAWG MAN apparently for some reason, so I hope you look forward to that ruining the moment in many a scene, don't blame me, idk why barbie dress up was required as an aspect of this game, or the ability to play your own mixtape instead of the developers music choices (says a lot about the strength of their convictions in the face of MONETISABLE CONTENT I guess) but that's what they've stuck in there. 

More info soon. Streams next week. Storytime get hype everyone except DS.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    All I took from that is Shower with your dad stream is ago and that's okay with me
  • I haven't forgotten my dude. Perhaps we can do a spooky halloween or festive showering with dad strim.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Fucks sake lads innit. I should stop saying I'm going to do things because errytiem I do, fucking work is a blow up. Sorry. Life is Strange coming back soon.

In the meantime, I spent what time I had free titting about with Blender because learnding is fun, so here, have my god damn magnum opus or something. No but seriously it's just a condensed cut of the last Episode play through, with all the nothing happening bits cut out, so you can get straight to the steady decline into immense disappointment as I play through. 

• Hullo. A strim is actually happening today, finally work has calmed down again. 

20:00-22:00 Imma start that there Life Before the Storm and we gonna find out if the tale of Chloe Surname-I-Forget and Rachel Amber was worth telling. We will likely be dressed as a big hot dog man for the whole thing to really add to the emotional gravitas of the piece. 

I think I will enjoy to see if they shit the bed in the last episode again but of course will be approaching this with an open mind and will not judge it for the actions of it's older sibling. 

Stop by if you are a no life bum like me with nothing else to do on saturday nights. 

http://www.twitch.tv/mm_roujin
  • Visited the Twitch offices on Tuesday. Was like the fucking clubhouse scenes in TMNT if executed by Sesame Street. With free craft beer on tap. Can’t believe they get anything like a job done.
  • And you didn't put in a good word for any of us B&B twitch plebs!? That's gratitude for you. I am therefore v.pleased about the lack of 3S cabinetry at Twitch HQ. I can imagine it's a hive of right-on, modern, considerate, catering to the widest range possible of your employees type environment, which sounds good to me, closest I've managed is the occasional fleeting stint in a Wework environment. 

In other news, I'm going to do a comfy boy stream of Sunday afternoon with hot drink and a bicbic and play a bit more of Before the Storm. It's early days, but I think I might prefer it in some ways to Life is Strange, however I shall not forget the opening intro scene featured a number 1337 train and also that my hot dawg man outfit was just a t-shirt, not the actual outfit. 

16:00-18:00 if anyone is interested. http://www.twitch.tv/mm_roujin
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I thought now they're Amazon owned they just let an algorithm run everything and sleep under a duvet of purple hoodies.
  • From 20:30 it's me and the cat and whoever in chat for some continuing story time. Am gonna kick of Episode 2 of Before the Storm! 

• Tonight from 20:00 there's going to be a half hour of power when me and Escape play Tekken 7 and I get rekt because I can't remember the moves and it's 6PM and im frantically in practice mode trying to shake off the rust, followed probably sometime between 20:30-21:00 by more Before the Storm, aka a great game thankyou Deck Nine you're really going above and beyond showing how poorly written Life is Strange was in comparison. 

So you should all tune in and watch old men lets fighting love and then stay for the feeling some kind of way storytime adventure after. 

• It's sunday, that means cosy sunday afternoon stream. 

16:00 kick off for start of Episode 3 of Before the Storm, aka a fukn gr8 game m80s. This is the last episode before the epilogue, so it's time to see what loose ends get tied up, what gets brushed under the carpet and how totally rekt Chloe Price is about to get (Chloe omg I'm so sorry).

I am extremely hype to see how this turns out. All it has to do is not pull a Life is Strange Episode 5 on me. 

• Great stream rouj.

Shame there's not more game to the game though.
    Hope to catch you and scapes next tekken stream
  • BAN RQST DAVIE! 

Hahaha, thanks for tuning in dude, don't worry there's some Soul Calibur streams on the horizon, we only have one and a bit episodes of Before the Storm left and then the monthly iirc episodes of Life is strange 2 but hopefully those are a garbage fire and we can just lol our way through them after placing Before the Storm on the very high pedestal it deserves.
  • Truly the Dark Souls of games.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Limmy with the Getting Over It MLG plays

https://clips.twitch.tv/DifferentRacyMarjoramRlyTho
    Somebody explain wtf this is as I have no idea (of game or what he's doing)
  • He's playing the game Getting Over It which is very unforgiving and he probably just lost 30 minutes to an hour of playing as he fell back to the start of the game.

Edit: FILTHY CASULS ETC.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Sounds like he needs to get over it ahahaha
  • Getting Over It is srs business.
  • Guys I'm going to have to do more Before the Storm tonight, I can't get it out of my head, I need to find out how it ends!!!!

20:00 for possibly the concluding part (assist from the bonus DLC yung max farewell episode) to one of the best games I've ever played! WHAT TIMELINE EVEN IS THIS!?

Be there and possibly bring something absorbent if the game starts cutting onions. You couldn't see it on strim, but I was a misty eyed boi at the end of that last dream sequence and there was definitely a little voice crack.

Flashbacks to Emily is Away Too and the tragic end for Big Mike aka HentaiPhD.

www.twitch.tv/mm_roujin

• There's gonna be some Tekken tonight on strim between me and Escape, it was going to start at 20:00 but I need to push it back to 21:00 because work.

Also this will give Escape more tune top put his shopping away.

I might start the yung Max and Chloe epilogue of Before the Storm afterwards maybe depending on time.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Think FM comes out tonight mate so none of my top level sexist/racist bants if so, godspeed
  • WORK BEING AN ABSOLUTE CUUUUUUUUNT THIS WEEK.

Soz for no strims. I really want to do the epilogue from before the storm though and will lyrically knock it out over the course of Saturday and Sunday.

Also where dat Escape I got the Soul Calibur 6 now am ready for my Astaroth to get RIGGIDY REKT by your Cervantes.
  • ALRIGHT! Cosy boys sunday storytiem strim of satisfaction is incoming!

At 16:00 it's time to start the Epilogue episode of Before the Storm, yung max, yung chloe it's all about to go down. Prepare your biscuits and hot beverages, it's gonna be great. 

• mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Caught Limmy’s bedtime story last night, haven’t laughed so hard for a long time. His OCD on setting up the tech side of his stream is as funny as the story.
    Things can only get better.
  • I watched some twitch for the first time ever recently. All sorts of amazed at how little personality these wealthy streamers seem to have
  • Doubly amazed that people donate actual real money to them too
  • Spooky Halloween stream incoming tonight at some point! Not sure exactly what will get played, might finally do Shower with your Dad for DS, that seems like a scary proposition to me. Maybe Dead Cells, that has a spooky vibe. Maybe Soul Cal or Tekken out Escape is about.

What I do know though is that fancy dress is mandatory.

Coming soon on stream though: Life is Strange 2 and Obra fucking Dinn.
  • Download Kittyhorrorshow's game Anatomy from itchio cheer cheers cheers
  • Looks interesting. Okay so Anatomy well be on strim later!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!