Nostalgia and Not Only Comics
  • Nostalgia frenzy today. Dos Dedos Mis Amigos by Pop will eat itself seems to have appeared on Spotify, meaning I get to listen to my favourite album by the first band I saw live on the train home.
    Strange place for a gig?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • g.man wrote:
    Nostalgia frenzy today. Dos Dedos Mis Amigos by Pop will eat itself seems to have appeared on Spotify, meaning I get to listen to my favourite album by the first band I saw live on the train home.
    Strange place for a gig?

The only difference between the central line at rush hour and a mosh pit is that there are a higher concentration of twats on the central line.

PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • No pit etiquette at all on the underground. Pick people up if they fall, for fuck’s sake. This is supposed to be a scene.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I'm on a mini vinyl nostalgia kick. Buying some redux of my favourite oldies that are kind of synonymous with the format. Tubular Bells, Dark Side of the Moon and the like. Will keep it to a minimum mind. Nice though.  Been going through some of Wifey's old records too.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • davyK wrote:
    I'm on a mini vinyl nostalgia kick.

7 inches?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Comics eh.

tJQX3q8.jpg

5PmDtaw.jpg

QcILbXF.jpg

RqQ0mnf.jpg

9F1BxUn.jpg

T3hFoMW.jpg

Heavy Metal, The Tick, Cerberus, Savage Dragon, Spawn, Witchblade, Lady Death, a bit of Sandman, a bunch of others I can't remember.  Many of em were freaking awful.  I did read Poison Elves for a stretch but fuck me Drew Hayes couldn't draw for shit, so it doesn't get a picture.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Not comics, but general nostalgia. And toys.

Look at this.
    https://creations.mattel.com

Mattel are doing a very clever thing. Exploiting all their old brands and selling expensive shit to supposedly grown adults.

Special edition models/toys, artist collaborations, and online films with behind the scenes stories.

This stuff will sell like hot cakes.
  • Been reading The Boys on Kindle unlimited. 2 months free trial.and the first issue was free. Actually pretty fun, on occasion funny.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Been watching videos about Garbage Pail/Gang kids recently. They were mental
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!