Free to a Good Home
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Spiced ginger thins at Christmas from Ikea are win.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    I always liked removing the chocolate from a daim leaving a relatively clean chunk of toffee.

The only way to eat them.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Saturn PAL Athlete Kings and Pro Pinball The Web for postage. Both in box and with manual. In decent condition.

PM me if  interested.
  • MFI was better than IKEA.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • davyK wrote:
    Saturn PAL Athlete Kings and Pro Pinball The Web for postage. Both in box and with manual. In decent condition. PM me if  interested.

What’s that got to do with IKEA?! Stay on topic, dude.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I've got an IKEA glass display cabinet I'm getting rid of. I've got two and my wife drank most of my good whisky so I can't even fill one now. It's about 6ft tall and maybe 1ft wide/deep.
  • That cabinet would look banging filled with retro consoles on display with a pad or two.

If I had the space I'd have it for my mini consoles.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    They are the weirdest whisky bottles
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • My favorite thing about Croydon is spotting buildings from Peep Show
    I nearly viewed a flat that was in the building the used for the exterior shots.
    Decided it was too depressing a concept.
  • I spotted my Ikea Leksvik table in an episode of Peep Show in Mark's flat... I convinced myself that it in no way reflected badly on me. Plus the Leksvik range was nice.
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • Just thought of a full Peep Show Ikea episode while walking the dog.

The episode starts with Mark and Dobby at Mark's place. 
    A discussion starts about their relationship and ends with Dobby saying Mark needs to get his shit together. She points to the broken coffee table "Even your coffee table can't handle life Mark, look at it, it's dangerous".

Dobby leaves and Mark sets about looking for a new coffee table online as that, in his head, is the missing piece of the puzzle.
    He then thinks of Ikea because "There's nothing dangerous about Ikea" a mantra repeated throughout the episode.

He prints out the info on the coffee table he has found online as Jeremy and Hans arrive.

Hans convinces Mark that Ikea is just "Swedish corporate wank". "They buy it all up from Finland cheap and rebadge it".
    Jeremy suggests they go and see their mate "Finnish Kevin" as he can get it from source, Mark is unsure but gets railroaded.

They go to see Kevin, hand over a discounted price and Kevin says he'll be back in a bit. Hours pass with no sign. At that point Hans remembers they call him "Finnish Kevin" because he is always the first to finish his crack.

Mark despairs, Dobby is due over in an hour and Kevin has taken all the coffee table money.

Jeremy and Hans convince Mark that can lift the display model from inside the store. "People do it all the time, it's part of their marketing budget, loaning out shit so wankers see it at dinner parties".

Mark decides it is this or lose Dobby so he goes along with it. Scenes of them stealing the display table while Mark internally chants his mantra "There's nothing dangerous about Ikea".

They get the table back just in time. Dobby arrives and asks why they are all sweating. Mark points to the coffee table "look, I got my shit together".
    At that point it is clear the price tag thing is still on it. Dobby spots it straight away and deduces they stole the display model.
    Dobby leaves.

End.
  • I have never seen that episode and now I want to watch it.
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Just thought of a full Peep Show Ikea episode while walking the dog. The episode starts with Mark and Dobby at Mark's place.  A discussion starts about their relationship and ends with Dobby saying Mark needs to get his shit together. She points to the broken coffee table "Even your coffee table can't handle life Mark, look at it, it's dangerous". Dobby leaves and Mark sets about looking for a new coffee table online as that, in his head, is the missing piece of the puzzle. He then thinks of Ikea because "There's nothing dangerous about Ikea" a mantra repeated throughout the episode. He prints out the info on the coffee table he has found online as Jeremy and Hans arrive. Hans convinces Mark that Ikea is just "Swedish corporate wank". "They buy it all up from Finland cheap and rebadge it". Jeremy suggests they go and see their mate "Finnish Kevin" as he can get it from source, Mark is unsure but gets railroaded. They go to see Kevin, hand over a discounted price and Kevin says he'll be back in a bit. Hours pass with no sign. At that point Hans remembers they call him "Finnish Kevin" because he is always the first to finish his crack. Mark despairs, Dobby is due over in an hour and Kevin has taken all the coffee table money. Jeremy and Hans convince Mark that can lift the display model from inside the store. "People do it all the time, it's part of their marketing budget, loaning out shit so wankers see it at dinner parties". Mark decides it is this or lose Dobby so he goes along with it. Scenes of them stealing the display table while Mark internally chants his mantra "There's nothing dangerous about Ikea". They get the table back just in time. Dobby arrives and asks why they are all sweating. Mark points to the coffee table "look, I got my shit together". At that point it is clear the price tag thing is still on it. Dobby spots it straight away and deduces they stole the display model. Dobby leaves. End.
    Superb but the ending needs more work.  Finish Kevin is sublime
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Anyone want a code for Sea of Thieves?
  • I'm interested if no one els wants it?
    PC I presume?
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • It came with an X-Box but says X-Box and Windows 10 on the card so I presume it works on both. I'll PM the code.
  • Cheers Scout.
    Much appreciated!
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • Anyone want a Vype Epen 3?  I don't think I've got the box but I have got a fresh cartridge to start you off (tobacco flavour, we'll have no watermelon here).  It takes pods rather than the liquid, so it's less faff but more expensive to run.  Charges with a standard phone type charger.  I've got a different thing now so I'm done with it.

vypepen3-box.png
  • I'd be up for that, happy to cover postage.
  • Postage is free from work, just chuck me an address.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    hahaha, then send him a photocopy
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    This nicotine stuff then.

A bit moreish is it?
  • Anyone want Witcher 3 or dishonoured 2 on bone ? Boxed with manuals - dishonoured isn’t mint .
    The Forum Herald™
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Fucked it. So, Gris or Opus Magnum on PC.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!