regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    40+ hours on most of them, some at 60+ or 125+ for AC. But most of the latter is in my own town.
  • Bob wrote:
    Which you’d have to say if you played those games was good value

Well obviously, but I don't play any of those games. Even the SNES stuff I already have on the mini which I've played once. I've just looked at the unplayed games I have on Gamepass too and it's well in the double figures. I've had to cancel that.

Turns out having loads of games to play is not great for me. I feel bad for not being able to give them the time.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Bob wrote:

Well obviously, but I don't play any of those games. Even the SNES stuff I already have on the mini which I've played once. I've just looked at the unplayed games I have on Gamepass too and it's well in the double figures. I've had to cancel that.

Turns out having loads of games to play is not great for me. I feel bad for not being able to give them the time.

That's why I've had no online for PS4 since a couple of months after SFV came out. That was the only game I was playing online, and PS Plus was doing nothing for me.
    Now I don't have my Xbox I am looking at my Gamepass Ultimate (for PC} and debating that, but also still wanting to go through the Halo re releases (hello 3 on PC.) Is there a Gamepass that JUST does PC?
  • Bob wrote:

Neither do I. I’m just suggesting like all online services it’s good value compared to others if you like those games or in my wife’s case super mario bro’s
    The Forum Herald™
  • Chalice for sure buy an Xbox series x, fuck the grans, get game pass, feel
    Bitter at all those free games you’ll
    Never have time for
    The Forum Herald™
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Bob wrote:

That's why I've had no online for PS4 since a couple of months after SFV came out. That was the only game I was playing online, and PS Plus was doing nothing for me.
    Now I don't have my Xbox I am looking at my Gamepass Ultimate (for PC} and debating that, but also still wanting to go through the Halo re releases (hello 3 on PC.) Is there a Gamepass that JUST does PC?

Yeah. PC gamepass is £4/month. I’ve had a couple of £1 deals a month or two after cancelling too.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • It's also on GamePass
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • What. I've just fucking bought it on switch!!!

Ah well. I'm in France for the next few weeks should keep me busy...
  • Ah well, you'll enjoy it in the go. Sounds perfect for portable play
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • It looks right up my alley. Apparently there's an incoming patch to fix the frame rate on switch so fingers crossed...
  • I really want to play it but I've got to finish Deadly Premonition today and have the sequel arriving tomorrow plus I've just received a dispatch email stating my Oculus Quest is on its way!

No time to play all of these!
  • Niiiiiiice. I’m glad it’s finally coming!
  • Me too. So damn excited
  • I like the look of Crosscode. I've been building up quite a wishlist again recently. Superliminal, Telling Lies, Huntdown, Obra Dinn, What the Golf. Now this.

I suppose I should buy some of them at some point.
  • I’ve had a go at both superliminal and Telling Lies.

Telling lies is a really really odd one. There’s a mechanic in the game where it’s a bit more nuanced Than in Her Story - I think you’re theoretically not meant to rewind but the game puts you at the place of the word you chose and you can rewinds from there. The story itself is kind of standard cheesy rather than spooky mystery. You’ll have got a good idea about where it goes from quite early imo.

Superliminal feels like own brand Portal. I think there’s something magical about it though. If you try and explain how you know how the main mechanic works I think it is hard to articulate but it works extremely consistently and intuitively.
  • JonB wrote:
    I like the look of Crosscode. I've been building up quite a wishlist again recently. Superliminal, Telling Lies, Huntdown, Obra Dinn, What the Golf. Now this. I suppose I should buy some of them at some point.

Obra Dinn!! Telling Lies!!!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I think I've started stubbornly holding out for sales on most of them, even though they aren't really expensive. Obra Dinn especially, because it hasn't had a discount in nearly a year now, and I refuse to give in on principle.

Edit: Although Superliminal has a launch discount, so I've got no excuses there.
  • JonB wrote:
    I think I've started stubbornly holding out for sales on most of them, even though they aren't really expensive. Obra Dinn especially, because it hasn't had a discount in nearly a year now, and I refuse to give in on principle.

Same same. It's in the wishlist. DMC3 too.
  • They can end this standoff anytime even with a symbolic reduction of a few quid. It's not about the money anymore.
  • They’re waiting for you to buy it for it to go on sale.
  • Superliminal becomes more and more disappointing but is short enough that you don’t ever really resent it.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Alternatively get the Limited Run of Obra Dinn for full price and have a fancy box
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Superliminal becomes more and more disappointing but is short enough that you don’t ever really resent it.

Oh dear. :-O

I’m not really shocked if this does happen though.
  • JonB wrote:
    They can end this standoff anytime even with a symbolic reduction of a few quid. It's not about the money anymore.

Ha I'm glad it's not just me. I seem to have assembled wishlist of games that refuse to budge from full price, Obra Dinn and Telling Lies included. Also regretting not grabbing The Touryst at 30% off as it's not been in a sale since.
  • Devil Engine is probably never going to drop as there seems to be some sort of dev/publisher dispute over it.
    £17.99 though, I can't do it.

It's about time Xeno Crisis appeared in a sale too. And Ninja Saviors. And Kine (was 15% off a few months ago but that's NOT ENOUGH). And Kentucky Route Zero. And Monkey Barrels. And Florence (being an absolute miser here, it's a fiver at full price).

Insight into the madness: I bought Strikey Sisters today, which has been on sale pretty much every week since it came out, but always for between 20% and 45% off. Today it hit half price. Snaffled. Winning.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I'm still enjoying Pokémon Cafe Mix.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Devil Engine is probably never going to drop as there seems to be some sort of dev/publisher dispute over it. £17.99 though, I can't do it. It's about time Xeno Crisis appeared in a sale too. And Ninja Saviors. And Kine (was 15% off a few months ago but that's NOT ENOUGH). And Kentucky Route Zero. And Monkey Barrels. And Florence (being an absolute miser here, it's a fiver at full price).
    I had Kine and Ninja Saviours on the list for a while but gave up on them in the end. I was put off Kine by some of the feedback I read from a couple of people who'd bought it. Sounded disappointing after the positive reviews.
  • Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!