regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    So thought these deserved their own thread, what with the new LEGO Batman trailer being released (VOICE ACTING WTF)

Anyway, some of the best gaming I've managed to do with Mrs. Reg has been on the Harry Potter LEGO games, but I've yet to play anything else that comes near them in terms of nailing the game world and humour to the setting. Anyone else play / recommend ones in the series?

If anyone says LEGO Clone Wars they are banned.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    LEGO Clone Wars
  • Lego Blanket.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    LEGO stuck to my fucking foot again you little cunt brick thing I will crush you
  • I wish I'd bought that Lego Taj Mahal whilst it was still available; people are asking stupid prices for it now.

I realise this thread isn't about actual Lego.
  • Actual lego > virtual minfigs

Although i'd cave to Lego Dune
  • What's wrong with Lego Clone Wars?
  • I had a huge (well, seemed huge at the time) Lego starship when I was 5.  I made my dad make it.  I want it again.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I have a Lego game on the shelf, think its the original star wars or something. I really should play it.
    Hairlo?
  • Actual Lego Dune would own, so long as the follow the Lynch flick designs.

Darks the Lego Blanket is deployed to prevent such injuries
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Lego Lord of the Rings is coming.  I will buy it and be nerdy.
    They laughed when I howled at the moon.
  • I preferred Meccano.
    Gamertard: Laddergoat       PSN: HMV
  • ZMM wrote:
    I preferred Meccano.
    Nerd

Lego Avengers would be cool, dunno how tied to DC they are, there was Lego Spiderman toys.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    It's a start I guess

• Lego Bats 2 is out soon isn't it?
    Let's go exploring....
  • I bought Lego Indiana Jones off the recommendation of a co-worker. It's the only game I've ever traded in within 24 hours. Adults play these games? Seriously?
  • I think I've got a Lego Star Wars game somewhere.  It was pretty good fun for a couple of hours.  Then it stopped being pretty good fun. 

I also still have this.  Well, technically my parents have it, because it's in my old room in their house, but it remains mine, and it remains awesome. 

25f80nq.jpg
  • I bought Lego Indiana Jones off the recommendation of a co-worker. It's the only game I've ever traded in within 24 hours. Adults play these games? Seriously?

Yes we do (although I am a childish 41) but then I don't class myself as a 'hardcore' gamer. However, Lego Indy is about the worst of the Lego titles, so you were poorly informed there.
    Let's go exploring....
  • I was pleasantly surprised by Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. Quite enjoyed that.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Olimite wrote:
    I bought Lego Indiana Jones off the recommendation of a co-worker. It's the only game I've ever traded in within 24 hours. Adults play these games? Seriously?
    Yes we do (although I am a childish 41) but then I don't class myself as a 'hardcore' gamer. However, Lego Indy is about the worst of the Lego titles, so you were poorly informed there.
    Maybe I just tried the worst of the bunch... I just didn't see anything of worth at all. Not a single redeeming quality that I can remember, barring the branding. The guy who recommended it was a fucking idiot. Not sure why I listened to him at all to be honest.
  • I do have a soft spot for the games, I find them really enjoyable and somewhat addictive. I always enjoy going back through and finding all the mini-kits in each level.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Maybe I'm just bitter and jaded.
  • They're good for when you're really hung over or mashed and can't handle anything more complex.  I've got three and have only bothered finishing one, though.
  • If you're not into collecting, completionist type gameplay then there isn't a lot to them really.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    I was pleasantly surprised by Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. Quite enjoyed that.

I keep thinking about picking that up for 3DS, it sounds like a perfect fit for the system.
    Make game, make sure game works, print game on disc. It's the future. - SpaceGazelle
  • I prefer real Lego, couldn't we have some real Lego kits based on computer games please rather than mildly entertaining button mashers based on Lego based on films? If they released Zelda Lego I'd buy them all, even at the extortionate prices Lego goes for these days. Also, if they could find a way to make a Lego Sonic that turned into an actual rolling ball then Lego Chemical Plant Zone would have all my monies too. Yes, I am 28 years old and still play with Lego. Is that better or worse than playing the games?
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • OH. MY. GOD.
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • Don't get too excited. If it's what I think it is, it isn't official, although I think it has passed the necessary votes to go to the Lego committee.
    Let's go exploring....
  • Does the head of the lego committee have lego gabble that, rather amusingly, smashes to pieces everytime he calls for order?
  • Olimite wrote:
    Don't get too excited. If it's what I think it is, it isn't official, although I think it has passed the necessary votes to go to the Lego committee.

Yeah, it's under review in June. So Lego is officially considering it, although it may come to nothing. Even the slightest chance of this happening is still something to get excited about for me though!
‹ Previous123456710

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!