New Star Wars Game...whatever the hell it is.
  • Skerret wrote:
    It'll be a fun blast with a punchy story and amazing visuals, but hollow.

This could be the quote above Lucasarts' front door.
  • adored wrote:
    Bollockoff wrote:
    Actually i'd quite enjoy it if Nolan North voiced the villain for a change. At least then you could pretend they're fully aware it's an Uncharted reskin and are taking the piss.
    The most surprising thing about E3 so far is that he doesn't appear to be doing the voice of Lara.

DLC.
  • I thought this looked pretty good but it was clearly a very early level. I can only hope that when they get to Level 1313 it turns into more of an open experience...

I want Nolan North voicing a robot.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    adored wrote:
    Bollockoff wrote:
    Actually i'd quite enjoy it if Nolan North voiced the villain for a change. At least then you could pretend they're fully aware it's an Uncharted reskin and are taking the piss.
    The most surprising thing about E3 so far is that he doesn't appear to be doing the voice of Lara.

A guffaw from me.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I thought this looked pretty good but it was clearly a very early level. I can only hope that when they get to Level 1313 it turns into more of an open experience... I want Nolan North voicing a robot.

He was a few smuggler characters in The Old Republic. So it's not a stretch for him to be in this.
  • I can only hope that when they get to Level 1313 it turns into more of an open experience
    Fat chance. Games are now just watching stuff happen. Sometimes pressing a direction or a button is required.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Matt_82 wrote:
    Skerret wrote:
    It'll be a fun blast with a punchy story, shite dialogue and amazing visuals, but hollow.
    This could be the quote above Lucasarts' front door.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • I'm finding this totally uninspiring. They have one of the most varied universes and character sets in science fiction, and they give us a white male running down a grey/brown corridor.

I will be more excited when they announce 'Wookie', an open-world FPS like Far Cry 2 set on Kashyyyk where you play one of Chewie's mates defending the wookie homeland from the droid army.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!