Reasons to be cheerful
  • Vela wrote:
    WorKid wrote:
    Vela wrote:
    17. My wife is 38 weeks pregnant today.
    Mine is 39 :) 
    Mine hatched on Saturday evening. Both are doing well. Hope yours are too.
    Congratulations Vela.

all the best

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Congrats vela!

Not only was I the only person in my class to not get a referral on the latest assignment I bloody ACED it. Absolutely glowing feedback, think its the best result I've had so far. Am so chuffed.
  • What was the topic?
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Well done Vela
    Congrats Outlaw.

Good times a Rollin.
  • Topic was Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management. 2 more assignments to go and then I'm done!
  • Geez. Gives me a headache just thinking about it haha. Well done, and also thanks everyone.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    We're launching our game prototype in front of half the schoolkids in the state or something.  It's being launched at the zoo, make of that what you will.  There will be press there, fuck sake it's just a prototypppppe sorry this is cheerful thread, should have been in 101
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Good luck.
    We are all counting you.
  • Do it near the meerkats
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Municipal bonds Live, I'm talking AA rating.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Vela wrote:
    Do it near the meerkats
    Pretty sure I'd be arrested for oh you mean the launch, yer ok shoor but I think it's in the leopard hall or something.
  • I want to know if it's on tv.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    For all I know it might be.  Face and Swirl are coming along apparently to witness my greatest failure.
  • Meerkats? Fuck that. Find the bears.
  • Or greatest triumph. The Year of The Badger Leopard is upon us.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Outlaw wrote:
    Meerkats? Fuck that. Find the bears.
    If I can manufacture a photo op in front of the bear enclosure I will.
  • Skerret wrote:
    Outlaw wrote:
    Meerkats? Fuck that. Find the bears.
    If I can manufacture a photo op in front of the bear enclosure I will.

DO IT.

Last time I went to the zoo I was mesmerised by the bears. Bears are a reason to be cheerful. They're ace.
  • I like the rhinos and bison at the werribee open plain zoo.
  • I like rhinos too. Have you seen Africa, the David Attenborough thing? The rhinos in that were cool, and the baby ones!! I want one.

http://youtu.be/G9LXEsltscQ
  • Yes, I believe so. Hippos are also cute but dangerous.

Also if we dont hear back from
    skerret, at what time do we send a search and rescue party into the meerkat enclosure?

I say 1800 Melbourne time, or 0700UTC.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I'll be a husk by that point, meerkats don't fuck about.
  • How do we know your account hasn't been hijacked?
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Don't fall into the polar bears' enclosure. They're probably quite warm, but, via hindrance of muscles, they've been unable to relate this through typing. They've all read 101 and commented on the irony.

We'd hate to see you mauled or killed during a photo-op attempt to impress us. 'Oh, poor Skerret. If only we were The Bat and Badger. It feels like our fault somehow, y'know. Is the Wii U out yet?'

Sans Skerret.
  • No sign from him. Must have gotten too close to the meerkats. RIP skerret.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Lurid fashion sense is catnip to them.
  • Dibs on his ps4
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    It's tomorrow you vultures.  I expect to see you all at the vulture enclosure.

No, tonight I was hobnobbing with EA people at the top of a skyscraper.  There was some babe employed to walk around a skimpily dressed hot Mummy, Halloween dontchknow.  It was a bit off, bit booth-babe-ish tbh.  There was a magician too, he magic'd me a chocolate bar out of THIN AIR omg

Vincent Juggernaut of the Midnight Juggernauts was there too for some reason; he seemed unperturbed.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I subtly placed it, unopened, on a table and moved away slowly.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!