The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  • Amazing he and the luck to do it!!!
  • Repentance is out!
    However, as the devs decided not to port the DLC to Linux, I have an excuse to ignore it for the time being. (I will of course play it with Proton when I can't wait anymore). Anyway, I am so busy right now that I wouldn't be able to properly enjoy it at the moment.
    I win... in the most minor way possible.
  • It sucks for Isaac because Noita dropped a huge content update the day before so I'm busy playing that still but will definitely give Repentance a look at some point.

Noita is coming dangerously close to toppling Isaac as my favourite roguelike after all these years, so it'll be good to be able to compare it to Repentance and find out once and for all.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Despite having this on PS4, Switch, 3DS and barely playing them, I thought give it a crack on PC. My controller wasn’t recognised, so instead of trying to fix it, which I’m sure would be quite straightforward, I just told it to fuck off and asked for a refund.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I put in a couple hours last night.

Its certainly bumped up the difficulty hugely. Only finished one run. Some of the new items are amazing, some shit as per. New floors, improved sounds and graphics in places. Some of the new enemies are absolute bastards.

Feels like a much needed add-on as while I still played it here and there it was getting stale. I'll be pumping in another 100 hours or so easy.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Might get Rebirth for my steam deck.

DLC wise, Afterbirth and Afterbirth+ worth it?? Repentance not??
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I'd agree with that. Repentance only if you really get into it. Difficulty is bumped a bit

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!