Helldivers / Helldivers 2 - Dive Hellier?
  • Want to play on unnecessarily superchallenging mode? Play with me!

#4332-2903
  • Friend code #8088-7425

I'm on now if anyone fancies a game. Not super hard though hands!
  • Jokes on you, I'm a total liability. I will fuck you up on easy mode! This game is soooo much better in a team, the swarm is real.
  • Cupatay wrote:
    I've sent you a friend request stormsy.

Request accepted, cheers!

Want to play on unnecessarily superchallenging mode? Play with me! #4332-2903

Request sent!
  • Back from China - ready to Dive Into Hell.
  • is this any good in single player?
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • is this any good in single player?

If you’re ok matchmaking with randos - yeah, it can be. If you mean solo solo, no one else in missions…no.
  • This has been great, so many epic moments.
    Handsofblue has been very welcoming and I learned a fair bit too, top laughs and great times!
  • Aw, thanks, Davey, it's been so fun playing as a team.  Properly intense and so many situations where I have no idea how we survived.  Highlights include: 

- Running about solo trying to survive 1m30s while overrun and without reinforcements, pretty much one after the other.  Can't remember if we got ourselves back as a team of 3 after all that?
    - My controller dying two metres away from the pelican and failing to extract while everyone is shouting at me to get on board.  If it had just stayed connected for two more seconds, me and my samples would have been outta there!
    - Vicinity soooooo close to surviving the extraction solo and dying just as the pelican was touching down. 

Things I've learnt:

- Mines are dangerous

is this any good in single player?

I don't recommend it as a completely solo player venture past maybe medium difficulty?  It's fine with randos and you don't have to talk to anyone, most just forge on with completing objectives if you aren't talking and will support you if you stay close.  Add me to your friends if you don't want to just play with randos.

Cinty, chuck us your code if you have it, too.
  • Hmm, so apparently the codes expire.  Not sure how long you have to input it.  I'll put a new one up the next time I'm on.
  • I tried inviting you the other night drew when vicinity and handsofblue were in too.
    You weren't even online though the game said you were,
    Was weird.

I'm gonna jump on for a few just now if anyone wants to squad up?
  • DrewMerson wrote:
    As I anticipated, I’m shit at this. In the mission I just did, I had more deaths than kills, including one where I got killed by the extraction ship landing on me. I rarely have a clue what’s going on. I can’t wrap my head around the controls, which isn’t helped by the fact that you can’t invert the motion controls, which are the wrong way around for those of us who think inverted.

I love it.

I can’t work out what’s going on with the friend codes, either. It generates a new one every time, and the one Cupatay posted linked to somebody else.

Lol I have no idea why that's happened.

I'm sort of refusing to play this with randoms because I think it's gonna be absolute gold with badger's.

The little I've played with randoms has felt like it's missing the point. Might just be me but I've realy enjoyed co-op experiences recently and a huge part of that has been the communication, team work and laughter.

Anyway, I'll add you all and join you at some point.
  • Got some missions in with Digi and it was a fun time. Matchmaking so weird in this game. Earlier, couldn’t join a game to save my life, but once I was in Davie’s group it was near flawless.

Game is obscenely fun.
  • I'm playing for a bit now. Steam name is badgerfarmer1 or friend code for PS5 folks is #5843-5442
  • Ah, it's still not working very well. At least the servers aren't full anymore, but other issues keep hampering things.
  • Ordered this today as it looks just like my kinda thing so wouldn’t mind getting on board when it arrives…
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I've sent FRs to folks' codes above. Hands, JB, and Digi should have requests waiting.

Cupatay and Cinty, your codes aren't working anymore so if you see this, throw another one out and I'll send through when I see it.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I thought that it'll keep the code alive as long as you don't generate another one.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Aaah, that's probably it! Couldn't figure out why some worked and some didn't. I'm not the smartest Helldiver.
  • Will do.

I hear the servers are running smoother now.
  • Well this is pretty awesome…only played a couple of games but got in easy with a couple of teammates and it was seamless. Impressed.
  • Subbax wrote:
    I've sent FRs to folks' codes above. Hands, JB, and Digi should have requests waiting. Cupatay and Cinty, your codes aren't working anymore so if you see this, throw another one out and I'll send through when I see it.

9528 3470
  • I've added you guys on the PS5 friend's list.

Comical games last night, at one point I threw down some mines which you might say were slightly to close to us.

Although you can't hear Syph, I can say I was just following orders at every point. You can actually see me "drop the ball" that finished us all off.

• Thats funny, I did a simular thing 'testing' the tesla tower thingies ....wiped us all out...range is incredible.
  • Cupatay wrote:
    I've added you guys on the PS5 friend's list. Comical games last night, at one point I threw down some mines which you might say were slightly to close to us. Although you can't hear Syph, I can say I was just following orders at every point. You can actually see me "drop the ball" that finished us all off.

Yeah, the game is so good at this type of moment. 

Just did a decent session with Shabby and a couple of mates and it was a cracking time. Ran through some missions on Challenging which were, unsurprisingly, challenging. But the game feels like the perfect mix of humour and action and chaos and intentionality.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!