Merry Christmas innit
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Congrats on uni, @vela - long slog that it is, you've said.

Restraining from hashtag masterplan, right now but the thought is there.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Thanks to you daft lot for being there, as we're now rolling into 2016, for something absolutely mental like a decade of my life. From moments snuck during computing class in high school to something like a full time job and career, it's still bloody mental that I post here and maintain some level of contact with this community of bizarre and brilliant folk. 

To have made friends, contacts, and memories through a forum over the course of ten years is mad enough, but to still be keeping it up, albeit sporadically, is something else. 

Merry Christmas, I love the lot of you <3
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Merry Christmas you bunch of Badgers. Thank you to all of you. Especially the FNF bunch for keeping my spirits up.  Thank you to Eric for the snide software and thank you to stoph for the secret Santa sorting.  Ive met quite a few of you this year, and I can honestly say I'm happy to have done so. I'm not sure the feeling is mutual but I would happily buy you all a pint, and I look forward to meeting new and old in the new year.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Bolton? You brave, brave man, christ.

It was that or Kendal.
  • Merry Christmas all.

G sums it up, not much more to add. Just want to add that this a forum where people I've not talked to in years bent over backward to help me get a VISA which, in turn, led to a scholarship. Simply put, without you lot I wouldn't be where I am in my life, no exaggeration. It was a genuinely life changing contribution and I continue to be touched not just by those who helped but by the number of people who PMed me immediately offering to help.

The community also gave me free games - Soul Sacrifice (love it!) and Dark Souls (love it!) the 2 most recent examples - and took care to make sure the inaugural Premier League Guess thread got through the whole season without skipping a beat (which is basically contrary to the laws of Fantasy Football style threads and activities).

If there's one or two things I regret, its that I wasn't able to see that many of you last time in the UK, and that my gaming habits have thus far prevented me from joining some of you online. However, i'll be grabbing a PS4 after I get back from the UK in Feb so hopefully I can rectify both those things in quick succession.

In the words of Chinese Santa 圣诞节快乐!

Genuinely love you all.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Cheers all.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Merry Xmas all.

Not doing much ourselves. Saw family a few weeks ago in the UK, and it's not Christmas here.

Still trying to do the dinner.
  • Merry Christmas all, house Skade is covered in bits of wrapping paper and the happy voices if children.

Hope you all have great days.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Merry Christmas everyone.
    Hope you all have a merry little time. x
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Merry Christmas everyone.  Be you bear or badger, have a holly jolly holiday.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Merry Christmas, badgers.

I wub you all.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • ZN2IENI.jpg

Ultimately though, I'm winning on the cooking dinner front..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Merry Christmas, Badgers ;-)
  • Happy birthday Jesus!
  • I wish I enjoyed spending time with my extended family that are always around for Xmas. I don't mind some of them but the fun ones live hours and hours away and never make the trip.
  • jdanielp
    Show networks
    Facebook
    jdanielp
    Twitter
    jdanielp
    Xbox
    jdanielp
    PSN
    jdanielp_uk
    Steam
    jdanielp_uk

Send message
    Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good morning.
  • Merry Xmas all, lovely words from G earlier, thanks. 

If anything, this year has taught me that you really do get out what you put in, when it comes to the forum. I wish I had the spare time to be able to game with more people from here, as it's been great fun when I've had a chance to. Team Clueless deserve a special mention for embracing me with their patience and humour. 

You're a genuinely lovely bunch. 

x
  • Oh good, the party poopers have left. This is good Christmas now.

Have fun y'all
  • Merry Christmas everyone!

This is a forum like no other and an absolute gen of a community. Thank you to everyone for the kind words during times of difficulty, I cannot begin to describe how helpful they were.

I hope everyone has a great day no matter what they are doing. As for me, I have some 200 hours of MGS 5 to begin...

Have a great one badgers
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Merry Christmas all. Knackered already.

I got a new ironing board cover, which sounds odd but I'm thrilled.
  • Big shout to all who helped me get h5. Big shout to ds for yarring any time I ask. And 3ne too. Smoothe da hustla. Fuck yeah.

Big shout to you all for various things.

In the words of my mum in law last night - and no context fixes this ridiculous statement - "remember, Santa was the first terrorist."
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • I got an adapter so we have internet through the electricity in the front of the house, via magic.

Will also have a new hdd in post Christmas sales.

Just need to sort my fastscout sub from fastmodel and I will be sorted.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Stopharage wrote:
    you really do get out what you put in

I'm the other way I think.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea wrote:
    I got a new ironing board cover, which sounds odd but I'm thrilled.

Now you just need an iron and an ironing board and you are all set.
  • They're is a distinct theme to the pressies from the missus this year. Whisky glasses, whisky stones, tasting set, whisky marmalade, mustard, chocolate... and a GoT boxset to imbibe them along to. Cheers!
  • Merry Christmas gang. Hope you all have a good one xxx
  • Merry Christmas you magnificent bastards. Have a good one.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Lads I didn't get socks or boxers Christmas is cancelled
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Allah is Admiral Ackbar! Time to face the mountain of food challenge. I may not survive this. If I don't make it, know that I loved you all. I leave you my wah wah pedal and my bar tab to divide up as you will.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!