Politics of the Free - It’s because Democrats, stupid.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    27% in 5 days.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    It's a pump and dump crypto scheme in everything but name. The problem for Trump is he's legally not allowed to dump yet.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    He'll repump the week before I can sell, and people will fall for it, cos people are idiots
  • hunk wrote:
    It's got some merit but it's definitely incomplete and not the whole picture. The other half of the argument is financial, handicapping China's economic growth (TikTok, WeChat), and offering a viable alternative to western offerings. Also, does genz really get all their news from TikTok? That would be really stupid which I assume they are not. I can however see Republicans/Dems believing it as fact and make ruling decisions accordingly.
    hunk wrote:
    As for the financial reason the US wants to ban/break up tiktok, Yanis Varoufakis, (Greece's ex finance minister who oversaw greece's debt management in 2008) has some interesting views as to why.

I posted this because Yanis' gives some great insight into how Big Business operates and who's the top dog now. It's Big Tech if you're wondering. Since lobbies hold all the money and go over all the decision making, Big Tech will effectively hold the keys to power. Which is why the US and China are the economical superpowers today and Europe is not. They own all the digital platforms for commerce and payment.

It also explains the division and turmoil within the (US) right. Big Tech vs traditional Big Business with Big Tech conquering and overshadowing all.
    Whomever wins, Biden or Trump are just middle mangement to appease and win over the populace. The pendulum will continue swinging to the right regardless.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    0AO4maW.jpeg

Another 8.4% drop today. That's close to a 45% drop in a little over 10 days.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Looks like an XRP chart.
  • Judge rules that jury can hear tape of former president saying "grab em by the pussy".

Imagine going back in time and telling Americans that, and then telling them you aren't talking about Clinton.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Liss Truss has endorsed Trump to win the election. He's fucked now.
  • I’d love to know what psychological protections Liz has put in place for herself. Seems to have worked a treat, just carrying on like those few weeks didn’t even happen.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    It wasn't her fault, it was the deep state.

I wish the press would stop giving her the opportunity to promote herself. She should be shunned.
  • I’d love to know what psychological protections Liz has put in place for herself. Seems to have worked a treat, just carrying on like those few weeks didn’t even happen.

She's a psycopath.
  • I'm kind of coming around to the idea of her being present is a good thing.
    An ever present reminder of what happens when one of these buffoons actually gets to be in charge. Unlike Farage or Shapiro who have all the ideas but the 'tragedy' is he can never enact them himself, Truss has had the top job and it was an absolute disaster.
    She is also a constant thorn in the side of the Tories who would gladly have her disappear if they could. They are the party that allowed this lunatic to rise so high.
    Her views might hold some appeal in America with those that already hold the same but they might just change their minds when they see her in action and look at her record in office. Trump, Farage, Johnson they have something about them that snares people, Truss absolutely does not have that quality.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    I'm kind of coming around to the idea of her being present is a good thing. An ever present reminder of what happens when one of these buffoons actually gets to be in charge. Unlike Farage or Shapiro who have all the ideas but the 'tragedy' is he can never enact them himself, Truss has had the top job and it was an absolute disaster. She is also a constant thorn in the side of the Tories who would gladly have her disappear if they could. They are the party that allowed this lunatic to rise so high. Her views might hold some appeal in America with those that already hold the same but they might just change their minds when they see her in action and look at her record in office. Trump, Farage, Johnson they have something about them that snares people, Truss absolutely does not have that quality.
    I totally agree. While I would punt the cunt off a cliff without a sweat, it's nice to have her as a constant reminder that if the real neolibs get near the wheel, they'll instantly crash us into the nearest economic lampost.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • It amuses me that she has endorsed Trump.
    I assume he has no idea who she is but if he does he would have her firmly filed into the "Loser" camp.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I like the idea that she presumably thinks her endorsement has some kind of impact on something, somewhere
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    I like the idea that she presumably thinks her endorsement has some kind of impact on something, somewhere

she'll be surrounded by Yes men now and as long as she delivers the grifters message then she'll be welcomed with the rest of these RW cunts.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Lettuce Liz I call her. Beaten by a vegetable, it's very sad.

Trump-rally-in-Hershey-38-1920x1281.jpg
  • lol
  • I want her out there, all the time, loud and proud, in the US, in the UK, blaming everyone but herself and threatening a comeback as PM, all day, every day, for the next 9 months.
    Then she has my permission to die.
  • You all underestimate how willing people are to be hoodwinked by someone who is on their "side" and it does seem infinitely worse the further to the capitalism/ republican side in America.

For fucks sake look at piers Morgan. His breakthrough in America was a TALENT show.
    SFV - reddave360
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    acemuzzy wrote:

About as much weight as a helium balloon.
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    You all underestimate how willing people are to be hoodwinked by someone who is on their "side" and it does seem infinitely worse the further to the capitalism/ republican side in America. For fucks sake look at piers Morgan. His breakthrough in America was a TALENT show.

Yeah but she is fucking mental and wears it on her sleeve.
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    You all underestimate how willing people are to be hoodwinked by someone who is on their "side" and it does seem infinitely worse the further to the capitalism/ republican side in America. For fucks sake look at piers Morgan. His breakthrough in America was a TALENT show.
    The only people whose side she's on are a tiny sect of very wealthy, free enterprise, destroy the state, disaster capitalists. And I think the British public know that. US voters may not know much about her but she doesn't have the charm to breakthrough with them. Truss doesn't have the guile or charisma to hoodwink.
  • monkey wrote:
    RedDave2 wrote:
    The only people whose side she's on are a tiny sect or very wealthy, free enterprise, destroy the state, disaster capitalists. And I think the British public know that. US voters may not know much about her but she doesn't have the charm to breakthrough with them. Truss doesn't have the guile or charisma to hoodwink.

Wait until she starts to tell them about pork markets.
  • "They're tak'n our bac'n!"
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Her mum took her on...

...protests!
  • acemuzzy wrote:

It's entirely a play to the right wing in the States so she can try to get onto that lucrative grift when she gets booted out of office.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    But if self-immolation outside trump's courtroom. Grim

The jury is complete though. Next week for popcorn, maybe.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!