Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Bunch of slack jawed frigates.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Turbo flounce
    Gamertag: gremill
  • On waking this morning... Did he actually do that, or did I dream it? Incredible behaviour.
  • Mutiny on the Dildo.
    Xbox - Boozy The Clown
    Forza4Lyfe
  • I don't think it counts as mutiny if the Captain does it. Self-harm maybe?
  • I demand the full story be shared. Please. :)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Captain suffered a moment of Rumstroke. Was prepared to risk a mega haul of glory to fight a losing battle against a Meg. First Mate boozy seized control of the ship amid the chaos and steered the Holy Dildo towards a nearby outpost. The Captain threatened to start throwing the haul overboard after he'd already thrown a bunch of chests overboard. Then he promptly fucked off.

Amazing scenes on the seas.

I'm laughing about it now but my god this game brings out the emotion over a bunch of ultimately meaningless numbers like no other.

This ship ain't big enough for all the Leg Ends.
    Xbox - Boozy The Clown
    Forza4Lyfe
  • :D

That'll be the Syphilis, it's brung low many a mighty pirate captain over the centuries.
  • It was absolutely amazing scenes, very amusing indeed. That battle against the Meg was epic, we were totally kicking it's arse until suddenly we weren't - we must've been two buckets of water from sinking at least three times before Boozy wisely took control of the situation.

We'd run out of wood and cannonballs and it was the right thing to do - I can understand Captain Kremmins frustration but cannot condone his actions. He threw the keys to the ashen chests overboard, along with some skellie captains chests and skulls. Unreal.
  • Fucking Legend
    Xbox - Boozy The Clown
    Forza4Lyfe
  • I'm still laughing about it now. I told my kids about it this morning and they were like "How immature!"

Another amazing tale from the high seas. It was a lot to fit into 90 minutes.
  • Me too, actual laughing out loud, chuckles and giggles.

Surprise day off today, up for more all day.
    Xbox - Boozy The Clown
    Forza4Lyfe
  • I think an afternoon babying myself and Andy maybe wasn't the best prep. Lol. Silly cunt.
  • This was the haul, that it only took about 45 minutes to get, pre-rumstroke:
    0a86af77-d0b3-486e-82da-27b87d7b89c8.png

Weird thing about last night was that I had a constant mood music backing track of 'drunk in the pub'. I picked up the Barrel of 1000 Grogs (or whatever it's called) and for the rest of the session it sounded like I was on a session. I mean, I know I'm probably drinking too much at the moment, but having the piss taken by a game is a bit much.

• Edit:
    Lads I worked 7 days in a row And all I wanted was a drink and some seas with the lads I get about 45mins out of it and everyone bails due to that shit fuckery I am gutted

It was funny tho and we did take a fleet out and get decent loot
  • Chazmano wrote:
    Lads I worked 7 days in a row And all I wanted was a drink and some seas with the lads I get about 45mins out of it and everyone bails due to that shit fuckery I am gutted
    That shite mate, sorry. I was due to go about that time anyway but I though you guys were going to continue on (before it all kicked off).

Happy to get back on the boat sometime soon though.
  • Server maintenance is happening right now and an update is due today which will need done before yous can sail again.
  • Server maintenance is happening right now and an update is due today which will need done before yous can sail again.

it’s doing mine the now

• bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Boozy lad, I’m still fuming.

You shat it and put the fear among the crew. We had the Meg on the ropes, must have hit it ten times with the guns. The storage crate I’d placed by the prowl had 30 planks and 30 cannonballs and barked as much. A true pirate doesn’t cut and run when there’s a fight to be won. You sir, are a Yellowbeard, and those who caved on the brink of victory should hang their head.

Then, with almost a level 5 emissary you try and high tail it to the nearest outpost? Chicken shitting madness of the first order.

Ye and yer swabs didn’t deserve the booty and threw it into the sea for your fishy bitch to swallow. Then you have the salt to say you’re bailing? Not giving you the satisfaction and left the rats aboard the now shamed Dildo.

DAMN ALL YOUR EYES
  • And they've taken The Bounty off Netflix. I was all ready to finally give it a watch. Fannies.
    Xbox - Boozy The Clown
    Forza4Lyfe
  • Hahaha
    Xbox - Boozy The Clown
    Forza4Lyfe
  • Went looking Amazon for the bounty, am now watching Zombie Pirates. Result!
    Xbox - Boozy The Clown
    Forza4Lyfe
  • Boozy lad, I’m still fuming. You shat it and put the fear among the crew. We had the Meg on the ropes, must have hit it ten times with the guns. The storage crate I’d placed by the prowl had 30 planks and 30 cannonballs and barked as much. A true pirate doesn’t cut and run when there’s a fight to be won. You sir, are a Yellowbeard, and those who caved on the brink of victory should hang their head. Then, with almost a level 5 emissary you try and high tail it to the nearest outpost? Chicken shitting madness of the first order. Ye and yer swabs didn’t deserve the booty and threw it into the sea for your fishy bitch to swallow. Then you have the salt to say you’re bailing? Not giving you the satisfaction and left the rats aboard the now shamed Dildo. DAMN ALL YOUR EYES
    I'd have went down on with you, Captain Hair!
  • I would've screamed like a little girl, miss the bastard repeatedly by inches with cannonballs, and die in a blaze of glory blaming everything but my own in abilities at aiming/paying attention/general piracy.
  • Boozy lad, I’m still fuming. You shat it and put the fear among the crew. We had the Meg on the ropes, must have hit it ten times with the guns. The storage crate I’d placed by the prowl had 30 planks and 30 cannonballs and barked as much. A true pirate doesn’t cut and run when there’s a fight to be won. You sir, are a Yellowbeard, and those who caved on the brink of victory should hang their head. Then, with almost a level 5 emissary you try and high tail it to the nearest outpost? Chicken shitting madness of the first order. Ye and yer swabs didn’t deserve the booty and threw it into the sea for your fishy bitch to swallow. Then you have the salt to say you’re bailing? Not giving you the satisfaction and left the rats aboard the now shamed Dildo. DAMN ALL YOUR EYES
    I'd have went down on with you, Captain Hair!

Which is the point. We'd have been sunk if we'd continued. I suppose the other relevant factor to consider is that we were doing all this in the middle of a storm so the boat was continually filling up anyway and getting struck by lightning. Utter mayhem. In the fog of war, Hairs shrieking about the storage create was lost on me - clearly he wasn't communicating properly and we were all to busy bailing and hammering to think about much else than immediate survival.

A true pirate legend is a collaborator not a tyrant. He listens to his crew, makes a risk assessment of the situation and lives to loot another day - we didn't wish to be party to a poorly performing pirate. Throwing hard won treasure over board is grounds for keel-hauling at best.
  • Nah. Trust and follow your captain to the bitter end. ;)
    i mean, if you'd have survived, what a story you would have had to tell. as it is, your story is now "we got scared so abandoned the captain and ran away".

for shame....

:P
  • YOU WEREN'T THERE MAN!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Should have stuck him in the brig to cool off.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Grem, who are you calling a poorly performing pirate? You’re as yellow as banana and about as much use when it gets a bit choppy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!