Touchdowns, slam dunks, home runs and slap shots
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Wow... What's the deal with Orlando right now?
    Banchero is definitely on for RotY.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • He is legit, what a build for a rookie and his scoring is superb.  Orlando generally are very good, Futz has finally arrived.  Give them a couple of years and they will be very, very good.
    Having said that had Boston shot even 35% (as opposed to 25%) of 3s they would have won the second game and that's without Tatum.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • watched bucks v. pelicans, Brook Lopez is such a good player - exactly what you want from a big.  I can see Holiday making 10+ steals against brown come Sunday

• I am genuinely scared for the mental wellness of all those associated with the Boston Celtics on Christmas Day

• Jesus we got fucking munched. Lots to do before Spring, because this month has suggested we can't hang with best of the East at present.
  • The first two quarters was the best basketball I have watched this season then Bucks seem to wilt and Tatum went off.
    Giannis was very underwhelming - what's with all the midrange jumpers?

• dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Luka with that 60/20/10 triple double. O.O
  • Larry Bird would have been insane in today's NBA.

Watched that Clippers at Pistons game yesterday morning. What a comeback. Dead and buried with 3:30 to go, take it to OT, and win by double digits.
  • Scoring this season has been wild, sub 100 feels freakish in 2022

• Ugh it's getting worse. I refuse to blame mere injuries.
  • What would you put it down to Brooks?  Can’t just be opponents focusing on transitions surly?

• Last 2 thinking Bball vids on joker and donic are awesome.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • What would you put it down to Brooks?  Can’t just be opponents focusing on transitions surly?

Need to do smarter things with Giannis at very least.
  • Watched all of clips celtics.

Interesting to watch. I know this is old news, but wow can you see the off season work from Tatum. Rim finishing, handle and passing out of drives all clearly improved.

Clips are effective and will get better, but jesus they're not a pretty watch. Slow floppy action in set plays and match up hunting in 5 out. Zu is awesome though.

• Thanks be to fuck we can at least beat Minnesota. It's a yuletide miracle.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Hawks on the other hand have lost their GM, the chairman has appointed his son as a director, and we're out on court, making LeBron look like it's his 28th birthday, rather than his 38th.

Wtf?

We're like the Tory party of the NBA.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Trae Young acting much like Rishi before Boris fucked off.

Nate looking more and more like Kwasi.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Watched all of clips celtics. Interesting to watch. I know this is old news, but wow can you see the off season work from Tatum. Rim finishing, handle and passing out of drives all clearly improved. Clips are effective and will get better, but jesus they're not a pretty watch. Slow floppy action in set plays and match up hunting in 5 out. Zu is awesome though.
    Yeah, the finishing / strength around the rim is the most noticeable upgrade but his rebounding and defence (which was already very good) have also significantly improved.  It's been a long journey in the spotlight but at only 24 he looks like the finished product.
    Hawks on the other hand have lost their GM, the chairman has appointed his son as a director, and we're out on court, making LeBron look like it's his 28th birthday, rather than his 38th. Wtf? We're like the Tory party of the NBA.
    Hawks and Mavs are in similar situation, with high usage offensive all stars and not much in way of trade assets to get support around them.  Can't be much fun playing with either and the only example of this type of player winning it all is Kobe but the Lakers lucked out with that Gasol trade, not sure it's a blueprint.

• Still can't believe the 2004 Lakers of Shaq, Kobe, Gary Payton, and Karl Malone didn't win the championship. People call the Warriors against Cavs the biggest choke job, but it doesn't top that Lakers team losing for me.
  • Horrific stuff in that Bills game last night. Of course the NFL wanted play to resume.
  • Still can't believe the 2004 Lakers of Shaq, Kobe, Gary Payton, and Karl Malone didn't win the championship. People call the Warriors against Cavs the biggest choke job, but it doesn't top that Lakers team losing for me.

I respect the dredge here. In fairness, Malone was injured and trying to hit on the entire roster's wives. And GP was pretty well a role player by this stage.
    Horrific stuff in that Bills game last night. Of course the NFL wanted play to resume.

Yeah, kudos to the players for shutting it down.
  • Brooks wrote:

A delightful duo, Brook and Robin.
  • How did OKC... do that. That's not supposed to happen.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    I've been a fan of Josh Giddey since his rookie year. Unreal passer. Jokic-esque:

But that result was a mad blip.
  • Brooks wrote:
    How did OKC... do that. That's not supposed to happen.
    I watched the game and still not entirely sure what happened.  What didn't happen is Boston play any sort of defence.
    This is the first year for probably a decade I have watched the regular season - fuck it really is a grind.  Any team could lost 300-0 to the rockets and it really doesn't matter at all.  It's like a LONG warm up.

• And then we nearly fucking chuck the Toronto game at end of last quarter?! We are the dumbest good team.
  • I've been a fan of Josh Giddey since his rookie year. Unreal passer. Jokic-esque: But that result was a mad blip.

Truly amazing his skillset considering his pedigree.

His dad played pro, but he was a particular type of role player you don't see anymore. 3 and D, but no 3.  Guard/wing Anthony Mason but less dirty is the best comp I can come up with. Could not shoot - at all. Lay ups were an adventure. He now looks like a weed head/surfer, but is an absolute champ and is all over every bit of community bball for Melb united.
  • How come Chicago only plays well against the nets, bucks or Celtics?

• It's uncanny.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!