Touchdowns, slam dunks, home runs and slap shots
  • I mean probably. If giannis comes back, and is relatively healthy, you can probably do something.

Need to make a lot of hay during the non ayton minutes as far as O boards go.

But man, bucks have had shakey moments with pnr defence with trae. The suns pnr is next level.

Be interesting to see how Lopez handles Cp3 snake dribble for one.

If games are close, I'll take suns winning most in the clutch.

Holiday is a hell of a defender though.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • https://youtu.be/mi2zD-5uu1o

Great combo from two excellent channels.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Meh. It was fun while it lasted.

Wishing the Bucks some luck, for not having thugs for a fan base.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Shout out to reddish, btw. Like his moxie. (spelling?!)
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    If him and Hunter stay happy and healthy at Atlanta with the rest this team, we'll hopefully have another crack at this Championship thing again, next season.
  • Yeah we will be lucky to get a single round off Phoenix at this rate.
  • Yeah some real issues for the bucks.
    not sure Lopez can play and then the boards become a problem
    Giannis free throws arent good either
    Suns look like a well oiled machine, bucks not so much
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Yeah, but bucks looked worse during nets series.

Giannis played less than he would have if he wasn't coming back from a knee, and Holiday and Middleton had meh games at the times they needed to carry the load.

Bucks left a bunch of second chance points on the floor. 

Lopez looked "played off the floor" during ATL series at times too. 

Don't get me wrong, I still agree it's Phx. And in 5-6 probably. But the bucks can lean on some stuff. 

Phx won't go 24-24 from FT every game either.
  • and giannis freethrows?

• Well yeah, a problem, but I have to admire his attitude. Didn't do a Simmons. Went hard to the rim late game. Shot 60% from FT. 

It's gonna cost em at some point, but if he keeps doing what he's doing, it might win em a game too. 

He's not gonna work on routine mid series, so it all is what it is. 

(BBall Breakdown did a great vid on his jumpshot a while back. Whoever is doing the shooting coaching is focused way too much on form and not enough about rhythm. His rookie form was a bit funky, but nothing drastic, and at least he got it up at a good speed.)

Same thing with FTs, the taking so much time and overemphasis on locking in that elbow is killing him, IMO. 

The absolute don move would be to switch to Rick Barry underarm. (Like seriously, spend half an hour at a park shooting and see how accurate you can be with underarm after a bit of practice. You'll be instantly 60%, and I honestly don't care if you've never played BBall.) I've tried and failed to get some kids to switch. Such a shame.
  • An airball from the free throw line in the finals?

• 2nd quarter cost us. We need to be way trickier than we're being to take a game off Phoenix. Here's hoping we can draw level at home.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    The Bucks rely on Giannis too much. Bogi would have been great there. He might still go, by the sound of some of the off season talk.
  • There's some real simple analysis so far of this second game. (I've seen messages above, but am only at start of 4th.)

If Middleton/holiday are gonna be paid like they're part of a big three, they can't shoot like they did tonight.

Make freakin shots.

Giannis can't do much more. (fts excluded.)

I'm unsure on what to do with bucks. Bud may or may not be the answer, but it could be a mini Simmons situation. Feel like someone needs to completely rethink an offense built around giannis. I don't know if it requires a new coach and players or what.

But whatever happens around secondary and broken plays around rules/reads/principles isn't quite there.

(Phx being the opposite. Everything is in place and even if it breaks down everyone knows what's next.)

That opening bucks play was a good example. Iverson cut for giannis. A lot of teams use that cut. It's good action. I need to know why the play wouldn't be giannis rip and drive baseline on the catch if the defender is trailing, which he was.

But the secondary action was holiday coming off a dho for a 3 from behind giannis.

Unless you are Steph/klay level, that cannot be the design.

• Facewon on the money, that offence doesn't look right and needs rebuilding.    
    Wonder if we are about to see a trend of the PG coming back in vouge, last year Ronaldo was huge for LAL in the finals and CP3 this year may do the same.  To me the bucks could really use a PG to keep the offence moving.

• Anyway I'm distracting myself from all this by checking out Book's motors again:

• Well now.
  • We appear to have won a home game, maybe? It's literally a start.
  • Proper laid the smackdown and survived phx still shooting the shit out of it too.

Any phx zone possession that doesn't get a Giannis touch is a travesty still.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Thank fuck. Didn't want the Bucks to get steamrollered.
    They've still got a long way to go though.
  • Much better from bucks but still think phx have too much unless cp3’s legs go

• My centre just broke his fibula and dislocated his ankle at school. Have been sent pics. Jesus. Gordon Haywood bad.
  • Oh yuck.
  • Foo, how old is he?

• turning 17.

He's always been injury prone, because he's a big old school hard nut.

Was taking a charge a game for us too. Nearly got KO'd on one because his head hit floor. 

I've coached him since under 14s, has always been this way. Never played a full season 'cause he'd always break or damage something. Played some games for me with a broken foot previously, because he just wouldn't complain about a thing, even to his parents so we didn't know until it got real bad.

He'll be ok, generally, just a great kid, but still sucks.
  • Kawhi confirmed partial acl tear. Operated on. That's him done until mid next season.
  • Jesus Fucking Fuck that was a gauntlet for the damn soul.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1415514487445020672

Reffing needs a proper series of slaps.
  • Yeah, there were some big waht moments. Having said that, I thought the players were carrying on like porkchops for the first three quarters over nothing.

Tucker complained on everything. Booker, Middleton. And damn near every time the call was right.

So when it gets to the 4th and the stress goes up and the players are still complaining, they're the boys who cried wolf.

And I'll be the eleventybillionth person to mention that fiba rules on take and clear path fouls are much better.
  • All in all a great game

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!