PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - The bird is basted, browned and ready for carving.
  • Fixed. that is weird, dunno what made me think it was the_daddy playing! :)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Apologies for my kamikaze driving last night. Tactics go out the window when I panic, which is a lot with this game.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Fixed. that is weird, dunno what made me think it was the_daddy playing! :)

I think it says alot tbh.
  • Having played a few games of this now, I'll admit that it's miles better than it was on release but it's still clunky AF and really very turgid to play. Whilst it's still the most tense of the genre it's not for me - I'll stick with the faster paced razzle dazzle disco dancer of BR, Apex Legends.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Had some great times on this with the Destiny guys. Was really fun for the time we played it, even if it did run like absolute shit.
  • It was first time back in Christ knows how long, since the second map dropped. It's come on leaps and bounds for me, just need a few sessions to get my eye in and the mechanics back down. Cheers to Chaz for the heads up on the auto reload and RoF defaults. Looks to have been some decent QoL changes all round.

Apologies for my kamikaze driving last night. Tactics go out the window when I panic, which is a lot with this game.

Not at all, I enjoyed Leeroying into the fray, Peckinpah style, zero fucks given. Plus I got a kill... OK it was Ram but they all go on the bed post.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Is there cross play? Probably not considering the leverage using a KB& M gives you.
  • We got two 2nds followed by a dinner last night it was very stressful
  • A couple of dinners a day keeps the doctor away, as they say. Shoutout to the random legends that join your 4-man. Yesterday's dude was this close to being teamkilled by us for continually razzing the motorbike early on as we were trying to be quiet and loot, think he also ran me over at one point..

Turns out he was a fucking demon and pretty much singlehandedly chased every fight at the endgame and ruined them all, resulting in a dinner for me Chaz and ally.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
  • Another late night dinner. Headshot from yours truly with the terrifying M249 to seal it.

Spray and pray. And the stats from that game, nary a bot in sight. Class.
  • Gonna try a custom game of this later 19:30 tonight think we’ve have 4-5 with a few non badgers but me and afgavinstan are here and if you have played in random parties with us on Fifa/seaofthieves you will have met them

Just us no bots or others online ppl few of us to get fully suited up and head for the centre circle
  • Would like to join this if it happens again. Do love some pubg
  • Gonna try get a custom match over the weekend or start of next week need at least 4ppl give me a shout if your game lads
  • Usually my kills would be spray and pray, and just hope I get lucky. Last night, after much frustration with other guns, I finally pulled it all together with the M24.

Really enjoying the 1st person servers. Not only is it healthy with bots, but I feel in that view I can much more easily hear gunfire and know where its coming from. Any time I get shot at in third person I panic like fuck and have no clue where its from.

Come back, lads. There's some good eatin' out there.
  • Be up for a go sometime. Is there enough from here to form a squad?
  • Absolutely. If you see me in a party playing it just join if there's room in the squad.
  • Will probs be on for games tonight and if we get a few extras we can start a private match I will be on after 10
  • Should be good for a couple of hours tonight if anything is happening.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!