call of duty black ops Zombies Need Help 2 Get 2 Round 50 Or Something Need Good Players Comment Plz
  • He insulted Unlikely. 
    oh dear.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Yeah, what?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • On the other thread they started.. Called him fat.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Don't worry, I called him a stupid faggot in return.
  • Am Not Gay Thanks But If You Being Raicst 2 Gay Then You All Should Know Rockissponge He Gay And Your Calling Gay People Said Person.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Ooooo-k, this looks familiar. Show's over folks.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • I think we should do a mass reporting of his profile to the XBL people.  It's quite clear in the Ts&Cs that you can't have anything naughty in your profile at all.  His motto of "you vill eat my sheet: is quite a clear attempt to get "you will eat my shit" out there, and his location at "yo mohderz mango teetes" is an obvious tits/titties comment.

Children can see this stuff, so I don't think it's remotely right or appropriate.  Welcome to the forum by all means, but get the lewd stuff out of your profile and grow up a bit.
  • From the code of conduct, btw:

Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.
  • Yo Wolferton, I heard your K/D ratio is poor to middling. HOLD DAT in your heart.

Also, what Elm said. And Kow.
  • Wolferton,
    I've seen this before. This isn't the forum for all those capitals.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Elmlea wrote:
    I think we should do a mass reporting of his profile to the XBL people.  It's quite clear in the Ts&Cs that you can't have anything naughty in your profile at all.  His motto of "you vill eat my sheet: is quite a clear attempt to get "you will eat my shit" out there, and his location at "yo mohderz mango teetes" is an obvious tits/titties comment. Children can see this stuff, so I don't think it's remotely right or appropriate.  Welcome to the forum by all means, but get the lewd stuff out of your profile and grow up a bit.
    Seems to have changed it, sheet is now zheet.  Crisis averted.
  • That's an autocorrect faff on my part; it was always zheet.

I'm off to report him.
  • He knows Rock and he spoke to Davie via activity so it appears he is someone to do with Davie so, any hints pal?
  • Whos Davie ?...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!