Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Don't open if you're planning to watch a bad film called The Northman that DS likes.

Spoiler:

Let's give Krull a try and we'll discuss it later.
  • Can't believe Escape is trying to do me like this in the shout out thread of all places.

Shout out moot for remembering how it actually went down.

Shout out escape for acting bare paigon itt.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    It's like that time Killian turned around for a signature and you were gone.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Gonz (and no doubt others) who researched and gave advice when I (and others) had Covid at the start of the pandemic.

Thanks bud. Made my day. But it was tin to the rescue
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Aye, tin and gonz but also funkstain's COVID support thread. Good work guys!
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • The generosity here on this forum is actually astounding, and I really regret that I've not been in a position to give as much as I've received, especially since losing my job. 

Most recently Muzzy pinged me a voucher so I could buy Super Meat Boy, which I love and took me completely by surprise. Thanks again Muzz! 

I have to give a special thanks to Gonz, who has really gone above and beyond to help me out over the years.  From free legal advice when our cat got stolen, to posting me crackdown just so I could join the Halo beta. From sending me an oximeter when I thought I had covid (which I actually didn't, but then a couple of months later I did have it, and so it was very useful in the end), to express shipping my broke, asthmatic mum and sister a bottle of vitamin D spray when they tested positive. And then on top of this he got me a fantastic present in the secret Santa too. Really I would have bought these plant hangers myself if I could actually afford them. What an absolute standup guy. I'm delighted to call him a friend. 

I also have to give a special mention to James, too (forum name not given, just in case he'd rather keep it that way) who quietly reached out to me via PM when I started working on the project for my grandfather. He offered to help me fund it with a no strings attached donation. What an incredible gesture; one which I was massively grateful for, even though I could not accept it. 

What an incredible community we have. I look forward to the time when I'm able to give a bit more back to it.
  • And then there's all the other nice gestures over the years. The PMs when my life was falling apart, or people just taking the time to read and respond to things that mattered.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Yeah man there's beautiful people on here. One who I won't say names for due to their respects is the biggest legend of all legends and I will forever want to marry them for what they did.

Also wanna thank ozno for all the dick pics over the years which vastly raised my confidence. Thanks bro.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    excellent.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Yeah man there's beautiful people on here. One who I won't say names for due to their respects is the biggest legend of all legends and I will forever want to marry them for what they did.

Also wanna thank ozno for all the dick pics over the years which vastly raised my confidence. Thanks bro.

That was Contra Rose's dickpics. Reuse, recycle
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Ooh many thanks to Swirly for sneakily dropping a game into my steam library - absolute legend <3
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Swirly remains one of the best.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!