Dallara simulator
  • Your now officially more annoying than my mother in law. Congrats.
    *chuckle*
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Elmlea wrote:
    It's not so much fun because it's work.  Some of the stuff was fun, but most of the time it was, like most of my job, fun after the fact. That said, every Christmas, we'd do some silly stuff in the sim for charity.  You and your crewmate would pay a couple of pounds for charity, and after your usual sim slot they'd reboot it and set you a defined, timed challenge.  You'd be on the pan somewhere, and have to get airborne in a "cold" jet (i.e. no power applied), go to a nearby bridge, fly under it, find a boat somewhere and strafe it, find a certain target and get an LGB onto it, track down a tanker and shoot it down, then land on a carrier or something.  Throughout it, the sim instructors would ask you questions about the aircraft, and if you got one wrong you'd end up with either a SAM threat popping up that you'd have to deal with or a failed engine so you had to struggle through with one. It was hilariously inventive, watching people try and shave 3 seconds off by leaving some checks out and failing to get airborne, or dumping fuel to get lighter and forgetting to stop and flaming out, etc etc.  All very free form and extremely funny.

SCORE ATTACK!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Your now officially more annoying than my mother in law. Congrats.
    *chuckle*
    hahaha.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Elmlea wrote:
    ...find a certain target and get an LGB onto it...
    A rainbow target, was it?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!